Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone know anything about YoBit? The exchange? - page 3. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I already see their stupid high APYs

They've made a lot of their own native tokens and they'll just repeat it when they're done with it. Those tremendous APY that they're giving, look at how much it got with its order book.

Most likely, you'll see nothing to its buying order and those that have been selling it like waiting for it to be taken care of. But the thing is, no one wants to take care of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
This is the exchange which have many shit coins and tokens whenever a coin or token get hype and touch ATH so it always make a fake coin or token with the same name.

And it introduces many new things or project to grab money. Many tokens it introduced which has now zero value.

You are talking the native token of its own. So it is only listed on yobit.

And one more thing is that their website is not mobile friendly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 107
@Bitstar_coin

Ooo not off to a good start!

Really good to know, I already see their stupid high APYs but I also wonder how they’ve managed to keep up the shenanigans for years.

Thanks.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yobit is an old exchange with several bad reviews from users, a little search here in the forum or through google will give you the exact picture.
They are surviving because they know how to play their game perhaps, but that does not take away the fact they are shady and mostly favor artificially pumping coins and wrecking naive investors.
If your intention is to use it, I would say look for other exchanges that are far better, however, the choice is yours. There is a reason why most crypto investors don't use it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 107
They seem to be a survivor in the industry.

Apparently they’ve never been hacked?

Native token sits at 500 with the ATH being 3000.

Anyone in the community know more about YoBit? Has anyone done any due diligence on them? Are they trustworthy?
Pages:
Jump to: