Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone know how i can get 0.04? - page 2. (Read 1469 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
November 14, 2013, 05:02:59 AM
Do you have a gaming pc?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 14, 2013, 02:01:13 AM
I'm 14 and have around .3 BTC which I go from the /r/Jobs4Bitcoins. If you have programming skills that is a good option. I might be willing to pay you if you can do something useful for me. What skills do you have? If you mind sharing, why do you need the money? PM if you want some help getting established in the Bitcoin world. If you have fiat currency (fake money that every insists on using =P) you could also try LocalBitcoins.

You're one lucky kid, unfortunately i don't have any good skills except downloading mods for video games. I am a fast typer as well. Eh that probably doesn't do anything really.

Perhaps if you gave your reasons, you might have a chance.

It's kind of stupid but i wanted to buy clothes online with btc cause i'm embarrassed that i have very few clothes.

EDIT: Warning: Check out BertSesame's trust rating here. Alt of burgerdistraction.

Long time ago buddy, plus the loan i was asking for was stupid. I didn't really pay anyone but i got a negative rating for no reason.

lol where can you buy clothes for btc? 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 14, 2013, 12:19:07 AM
I'm 14 and have around .3 BTC which I go from the /r/Jobs4Bitcoins. If you have programming skills that is a good option. I might be willing to pay you if you can do something useful for me. What skills do you have? If you mind sharing, why do you need the money? PM if you want some help getting established in the Bitcoin world. If you have fiat currency (fake money that every insists on using =P) you could also try LocalBitcoins.

You're one lucky kid, unfortunately i don't have any good skills except downloading mods for video games. I am a fast typer as well. Eh that probably doesn't do anything really.

It's kind of stupid but i wanted to buy clothes online with btc cause i'm embarrassed that i have very few clothes.

EDIT: Warning: Check out BertSesame's trust rating here. Alt of burgerdistraction.

Long time ago buddy, plus the loan i was asking for was stupid. I didn't really pay anyone but i got a negative rating for no reason.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 14, 2013, 12:14:02 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
November 14, 2013, 12:10:24 AM

Learn to code, lots of 13 - 15 year olds that freelance web design and such these days.

Next option, go to primedice and gamble the free faucet money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 14, 2013, 12:08:49 AM

Why do you want 0.04?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
November 14, 2013, 12:02:15 AM
I really need 0.04... Annnnd i don't know what else to say.

many website out there to buy BTC !
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
November 13, 2013, 11:57:48 PM
Work for it
November 13, 2013, 11:55:55 PM
I really need 0.04... Annnnd i don't know what else to say.
Pages:
Jump to: