Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone know some good bountys? - page 3. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
That's some nice information guys, thank you and keep it up!

How much money to you ~ earn per bounty? And do you sell the earned tokens right after it gets listed or do you hodl? I'm new into this and because I don't have the money to invest a lot, i would really like to try it this way to build up a nice stack to invest:)
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 01, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
i think all bounty that manage by sylon, needmoney, yahoo etc are good bounty. so if you like to participate a good ico try to lookup the project that are manage by them.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
We'll I'm participating in Selfllery bounty campaign, signature and Facebook. I love taking photos especially selfies so I'm putting my faith that this ICO will become successful in the end since it involves social media.

Campaign manage by sylon, blockeye, and needmoney they all god campaign. if you want to join campaign thats not require you to submit a report weekly just open bountyhive.io and join acampaign thats you like, not just because the manager who handling it a legendary member.

Can't really remember what ICO is it but yes campaigns managed by Sylon and needmoney is good. I haven't participated in Blockeye's bounty though. The last time I've check Sylon's bounty campaign is they are only accepting participants with Member rank and above so I think its really good.
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
March 01, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Campaign manage by sylon, blockeye, and needmoney they all god campaign. if you want to join campaign thats not require you to submit a report weekly just open bountyhive.io and join acampaign thats you like, not just because the manager who handling it a legendary member.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
I really love the projects that Amazix run. They are getting one of the best ICOs.
Wapinter is a great bounty manager,too. Check out his campaigns. He is very focused and professional.
March 01, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
Equi , all bounty from sylon like cryptoflix , aitheon , xiwwat , codec , grain
cashbag , PHI
and many more Cheesy

Welp, thats a lot Cheesy Do you  participate in all of them? Will look for some information about them, will only participate if the project is good:) Are the rewards good aswell?
March 01, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
Hi guys!

What are the best bounty's you are currently doing? I'm taking part in the Neurogress one and I would like to get on some more!
Pages:
Jump to: