Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone think most Google products are spying on them? - page 2. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
you'd be crazy if you didn't think google was spying on you.  they're watching every key stroke you make!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Heck yea I think they spy!  I try to use Duck Duck Go as often as possible
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I've been yung google products for a long a time but didn't got any problem cos maybe I don't have big amount of money  Grin all of my credential are safe so if this is true someone must take action.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
You definitely are being spied on. Google probably knows you better than you know yourself. Use duck-duck-go or TOR for secure browsing.

Chrome indeed spies on you and spams you with ad's.. Get Firefox and Kaspersky

Posting this from a Firefox browser with ad block pro & Minerblock (for those websites that like to launch a Monero miner in the background, heating up  my poor little MacBook Air)

These days, a TOR circuit should start when you boot your computer. Sad, but that's the reality of things.
Activity: 77
Merit: 13
You definitely are being spied on. Google probably knows you better than you know yourself. Use duck-duck-go or TOR for secure browsing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Sure do. I don't care though. Right now that's the price that I am willing to pay for increased convenience. Eventually somebody will come along and offer to pay you money for your data though, and when that time comes Google will play along or die by not giving their customers the choice.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Chrome indeed spies on you and spams you with ad's.. Get Firefox and Kaspersky
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This may be an irrational fear, but every time I open a Chrome browser, or adjust my Chromecast settings, I get this uneasy feeling like I'm being spied on.

Anyone else get that with Google products?  Is there a help group for this?
Pages:
Jump to: