Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone trade successfully with Volume, Momentum and Orderbook? - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 7
I'm looking for a way to trade without relying on watching the news all the time.

I prefer to take volume, momentum and order flow into account when making trading decisions.

Looking for tips on that.

JH
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
-snip-
News, rumors and anything information about the project itself included in fundamental analysis, so yes.

But since doing a trade with shitcoin/low volume coins you can't really expect they have many news/rumors.
Its called fundamental analysis.

I'm writing the scheme of this method on my local board https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54003395

But only work on low volume trading coins/token, cant really works with major coins so basically a "shitcoin". Went doing this im using a few steps like:
  • Percentage change each day/weeks.
  • Orderbook to determine support/resistance zone & target.
  • Volume trading to determine how much money im gonna use for the trade.
The trade with this scheme would not be constantly its kinda hard to find the suitable coins cause i need to do due diligence before doing the trade on that coins/token.

Great, do you check the news for every trade you take?

Or do you trade based on a confluence of factors?

JH
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Its called fundamental analysis.

I'm writing the scheme of this method on my local board https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54003395

But only work on low volume trading coins/token, cant really works with major coins so basically a "shitcoin". Went doing this im using a few steps like:
  • Percentage change each day/weeks.
  • Orderbook to determine support/resistance zone & target.
  • Volume trading to determine how much money im gonna use for the trade.
The trade with this scheme would not be constantly its kinda hard to find the suitable coins cause i need to do due diligence before doing the trade on that coins/token.
Does anyone here trade successfully (consistently) without using any standard indicators on their charts?

Do you use information from volume, momentum and orderbook information alone?

JH
Pages:
Jump to: