Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Binance need kyc to do any trading? - page 6. (Read 571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
September 28, 2021, 05:16:16 PM
I don’t see any reason to remain anonymous on Binance platform, well its your personal choice.
For privacy.

KYC is dangerous than people think, exchange data breach makes it worse.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 28, 2021, 04:51:43 PM
Hey guys! I got a quick question. I have heard that on binance, you dont need to submit a KYC as long as youre not trading over 0.06 btc a day. Is this true with Binance.us?

Thanks in advance!
It seems this is no longer true, binance was probably the best exchange if you were a trader with a low amount of money and wanted to retain some privacy, but it seems they are trying very hard to comply now with KYC policies so you are better off taking your business to another exchange if you still want to retain some privacy, it is a shame as this was in my mind the only reason to use this centralized exchange and now that it is gone I suppose it will lose its popularity among the members of the forum.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
September 28, 2021, 02:26:45 PM
Hey guys! I got a quick question. I have heard that on binance, you dont need to submit a KYC as long as youre not trading over 0.06 btc a day. Is this true with Binance.us?

Thanks in advance!
Good on before but not on this upcoming update.
They would requiring all users for Intermediate Verification.Therefore, there would be no already that limit of 0.06/day.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/51bf294e26324211a4731ca998e110ca

For new users then it would be effective immediately but for old users they do still have 20 days from now as of writing for them to comply.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
September 28, 2021, 02:24:30 PM
The terms of service has changed, any new Binance user will need to be verified (intermidiate verification) that will require also your ID verification. Old users are still given till Oct 19 while Binance is indicating any account with just basic verification can be restricted at any time while the old user will not be able to trade or do any other thing than to withdraw, so you have to be verified.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 28, 2021, 02:23:50 PM
Not sure about binance US but I've heard there's a policy of new accounts needing kyc before you can trade with them now?
Activity: 189
Merit: 52
In a world of coins, use them.
September 28, 2021, 02:20:11 PM

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: