Pages:
Author

Topic: Does bitcoin have a bad effect on economic impact and those who do not know it y - page 3. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is rising worldwide.
Is there a possibility to change the economy of each country?
because as far as I know bitcoin is also about money.
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?
Bitcoin is the future of the world financial system, I am sure of it. But this is not a close future. Still very few people want to use bitcoin. While it is not yet convenient for payments. But time will pass and all difficulties will be overcome. When this happens to the previous money no one will want to return.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?

Well, in a sense, it can help improve an economy since it opens a lot of doors for all the unemployed that are hard working and very dedicated that were just lacking of degrees due to poverty and all sorts of things. This can help them provide for themselves and for their families. But on the other hand, if the use of cryptos gets way off the scale and gets out of control, there is a possibility of some national currencies in some countries losing value due to over using of cryptos by the people in that country. That's just a guess tho,
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just asked.
I think most of the peoples are understand the Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is not supporting to our country because most of the news channels are spread the negative thoughts of Bitcoin so 40 percentage of the peoples are avoiding the cryptocurrency and 40 percentage of peoples are supporting to Bitcoin and 20 percentage of peoples are still double mind in the crypto platform.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I just asked.
Pages:
Jump to: