Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 26. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 26, 2017, 07:00:45 AM
Asking if bitcoin has a future? We are already in the future and no one will take bitcoin seriously if it doesn't have any future at all. I have believed in bitcoin because this is going to be the future of financial matters and transactions and look on where bitcoin is right now. There are too many people that are getting crazy about bitcoin and the price increases and it's demand will tell us if it doesn't have any future.

The future of bitcoin can be seen from how much user loyalty, then how strong bitcoin passes through the obstacles and issues that continue to be issued each period, so far bitcoin gets through it and creates a higher level of trust for the buyer. Controversy actually makes bitcoin stronger from year to year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 26, 2017, 06:31:29 AM
Asking if bitcoin has a future? We are already in the future and no one will take bitcoin seriously if it doesn't have any future at all. I have believed in bitcoin because this is going to be the future of financial matters and transactions and look on where bitcoin is right now. There are too many people that are getting crazy about bitcoin and the price increases and it's demand will tell us if it doesn't have any future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:23:57 AM
There is many factors made the success of the Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it. So I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 23, 2017, 06:42:22 AM
of course  bitcoin have a future ,a great future . Credit is money ,and bitcoin is credit money for the world ,not only just for a country.
People often ask this question even here on the forum and in normal life too. So I give them one simple answer for their question. Bitcoins are technical and the future is all about technology. Link up these two factors and just see whatever that comes in technology, they have such a bright present so don’t you think they will have a better future? Yes they have and so is the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
Bitcoin has a brighter future than any other cryptocurrency ,its proved us that it can gave us more benefit to earn and have more profit on it.Due to its price value that always flactuating because of this many invetors invest on it and user who engage in bitcoin.I am looking forward for the future of it and I know someday we will gettin rich because of it.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
The bitcoin proved to us that it is really have a bright future. I think many people will enter to the cryptocurrency world because of bitcoin. I believe also that many people will become rich because of bitcoin. The bitcoin has really good future.
Yes, a lot of people from the normal people or the poor became the rich just by held Bitcoin in the past.
Since the price of Bitcoin still around 3 digits USD, a lot of bitcointalk users used Bitcoin and invested it.
Some people choose it to saving or hold it just for fun, but just after 2013 and this year, the price of Bitcoin helped them became the rich easy.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
The bitcoin proved to us that it is really have a bright future. I think many people will enter to the cryptocurrency world because of bitcoin. I believe also that many people will become rich because of bitcoin. The bitcoin has really good future.
Activity: 162
December 22, 2017, 12:05:04 PM
there is a future of course. It will perform big part of the world or maybe it will become the currency of the world. they saying one currency in the whole world. so well will just continue and don't listen the people that saying the bitcoin is scam.  we prove and understand that bitcoin is not what they thinking...and to those stayed  and continue believing and trusting, investing and waiting... become millionaire.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 22, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
Bitcoin's current situation has put me in a position of pessimism, so if it comes to a ban, the market can not afford it. Bitcoin was 20k dollars in a week, today's value is 12.5k, and Bitcoin is the last to fall below $ 10k.
Activity: 337
December 22, 2017, 02:20:11 AM
Bitcoin has a greatest of future of all if bitcoin don't had a future maybe those rich will not have interest use bitcoin way back 2013-2014 bitcoin that year is cheaper and not that expensive see how it goes by the year past bitcoin now is at the price of almost in $3000 dollars this is what the bitcoin future is.
I see bitcoin having a bright future. Nowadays that bitcoin is being acknowlege, known and used by many people and having to face some lag problems, bitcoin is a working progress and i know such problems will be solved about bitcoin that is why i see it having abright future not just for us but for everyone.

Bitcoin has many potentials. Many benefits can get from it, that is why many are switching to bitcoins nowadays.Bitcoin is getting more popular. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, I think bitcoin has a very bright future. There is a possibility that it will become the future currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
December 21, 2017, 11:33:31 PM
It has a great future. Years from now you'll be explaining your grand kids that some 'virtual coin' that had a $15 transaction fee, could only process maximum 7 transactions per sec world wide, came with 10 minutes confirmation time, extreme volatility and almost no shops offering it, went to $20.000 per coin !! They won't believe it, it will be such a great story to tell !! This surely beats the story about the 17th century Dutch tulips. People will be still talking about this hundreds of years later ! If that isn't a great future, then what is ?
Activity: 252
December 21, 2017, 11:32:33 PM
BTC is the future, not the future itself but all what derivates of BTC usage...
You are right. Bitcoin will have a great future where we can invest now through it for our future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:30:37 PM
BTC is the future, not the future itself but all what derivates of BTC usage...
Activity: 134
December 21, 2017, 11:29:59 PM
of course  bitcoin have a future ,a great future . Credit is money ,and bitcoin is credit money for the world ,not only just for a country.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 10:42:59 PM
I hope so Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
December 21, 2017, 10:35:01 PM
Yes of course it has a future. A confirmation time over 8 minutes makes it excellent for paying in shops, who doesn't like to wait 8 minutes after paying for something ? And that it's more expensive than an international banking wire, who cares, that's just boring details. It's nice to pay for a coffee of $3 and then get $15 transaction fees on top, everybody just loves that. Also shops just love the extreme volatility, they like to see huge moves in their account, up and down because they just LOVE to gamble with their earnings, that's why they can't wait to offer bitcoin payment. Also maximum 7 transactions/second world wide makes it just SO much better than visa with their lousy 2000 transactions/second that it currently does. Imagine 7 people in the world doing a transaction in the same second, that's extremely unlikely, so it's more than enough !!

It has a very strong future ! Because it's BITCOIN !!! It's the future !!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

I do not know how Bitcoin's future will be, but now I see many investors turning to Bitcoin Cash. The trading volume in my country is also dominated by Bitcon Cash but I do not know the next 1 week will be like.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 10:17:52 PM
Not just it has a good future. It has a great future! One of the greatest investment instruments ever created!
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 21, 2017, 10:17:04 PM
Yes bitcoin have a future because bitcoin shows his power to become bigger for the future from $.8 to $11000 shows a big future
We should considers the benefits that bitcoin give to us. Bitcoin is better than other medium of exchange, and it also good as investment. By that reason, I think bitcoin have a good future.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

Yes bitcoin will have a good future, this thread was posted on may 2017 in which the price of bitcoin is sitting at only 2000 dollars, months later, this december 2017 the price of bitcoin is currently sitting at almost 15 000 us dollars. Although bitcoin experiences ups and downs but its decline is just fairly low percentage compared to its consistent and noticeable growth. This will be better in the near future because bitcoin is getting popular in the world, many are using and investing on it.
Pages:
Jump to: