Pages:
Author

Topic: Does bitcoin important in blockchain world ? - page 4. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I think Bitcoin stands as backbone of the whole crypto currency. So yeah it is very much important and the backbone is in terms of market capitalism. Whatever money drives into the crypto currency is all because of BTC or at least more or less via BTC to other alts. Major crypto enthusiasts always buy BTC first and then they go for buying the other crypto currencies. This is big thing for the rest of the community and that is how the market of BTC is growing. Whenever there is ICO projects or miscellaneous way of investing money then they are created first on ETH blockchain but later on the same coin or token is majorly traded for the BTC. So you see this is how BTC is important for the whole community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Actually people don’t know so much  about blockchain but they love and they have strong feeling for blockchain. People are infatuated on blockchain. People start their journey with blockchain that lead to bitcoin and day by day it earns a strong feeling on digital currency which help the people for earning money at any situation. Now this is much more excited in virtual currency and also popular like other national or international or local currency  without doubt is so much important and interrelated to blockchain world.

is very important I think because bitcoin is now quite famous in the world of blockchain and also bitcoin is the most valuable coins now, it would be strange if bitcoin no longer partake in the world crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
December 22, 2017, 05:47:14 PM
Not only is it important it plays an integral and vital role in how beginners understand the industry. When I first got into Bitcoin it was because I knew about Bitcoin not because of altcoins, or because of cryptocurrency, or cryptography, or "mooning". None of those I knew about all I knew was Bitcoin existed and it seemed awesome and from there we gain and expand our knowledge about blockchains.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
December 22, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
Bitcoin is the reason that the blockchain is in existance, so yes (of course) Bitcoin is going to be something that is looked upon in the blockchain world. The main reason that people are more interested in the Blockchain rather then Bitcoin is that they're trying to make themselves money and provide transparency in the work that they do, this is the reason that a lot of people want banks to start using the blockchain.

So yes, it is very important.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
December 22, 2017, 05:25:32 PM
In general terms, Yes bitcoin is important in blockchain world where blockchain is large used ifor cryptocurrencies so all deposits and cash outs should be made by/with bitcoin. If all the branches in the economy continue the adoption of the blockchain technology than bitcoin will not keep its importance within few time. The blockchain world is more large than cryptocurrencies and this is what technology willing to reach.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 04:59:43 PM
Actually people don’t know so much  about blockchain but they love and they have strong feeling for blockchain. People are infatuated on blockchain. People start their journey with blockchain that lead to bitcoin and day by day it earns a strong feeling on digital currency which help the people for earning money at any situation. Now this is much more excited in virtual currency and also popular like other national or international or local currency  without doubt is so much important and interrelated to blockchain world.

Yes bitcoin is very important in the blockchain world as the digital currency existed as a result of blockchain Technology. it actually serve as  a point of starting  for the bitcoin among the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 09:21:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: