Pages:
Author

Topic: Does bitcoin really work as real transaction ? - page 3. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As a matter of fact today people are more advance and educated for accepting electro currency for sake of different activities of economics section but   there is  problem  like so many people still working in different sector by the help of broker for that reason they are not so much knowledgeable  for about electro currency  or virtual currency. This is a plus point for those brokers for getting more profit.
Now for increasing availability of virtual transaction or bitcoins we should take some necessary steps for showing the actual fact and information which help to know about this crypto-currency. If its possible day by day people feel safe and we will see that virtual currency will be used as a real currency.What you think about it ?

When you send Bitcoin, A data structure, to be specific An Bitcoin transaction, is made Toward your wallet customer et cetera show of the system. Bitcoin hubs on the system will transfer and rebroadcast the transaction, What's more assuming that the transaction is valid, hubs will incorporate it in the block they would mining.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Virtual currency is as good as real currency, if not better. Its just that people dont have ample knowledge about it due to which they hesitate to use crypto currency and trade with it. What should be clear among the masses is that digital platform for transactions is way more secure than physical mode. It is also more tracable and accountable which in turn creates a corruptionless or less corrupted atmosphere because everything goes on record. Along with that people dont have to worry about loosing money or theft because it is more secure that physical money. If some key precautions are maintained and take into consideration, sooner than later crypto currency will be a global phenomenon, which it already is by now to some extent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
Bitcoin is on the stage where it is emerging. So few know and have the chance to earn it. Bitcoins.cryptocurrencies is also possible to be an actual currency that we can pay for simple transactions, But in my view it is far from happening that we might start with it. We are proficient in Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies. We will increase the knowledge about it so that we can reach it with people who do not know and what it can help us.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Maybe it works real transaction like sending money,loading,bills if you have good  internet connection thats no problem about that.But theres people not using internet they want to have transaction to office or branches,they have more that they don,t know what bitcoin is they afraid to use in real transaction but and they dont know how much is currency per bitcoin to there countries thats why they dont buy bitcoin.

This is why fiat currencies would really still remain strong and would still exist for more years because there are still people who do prefer to stick into the old ways rather than on engaging on new ones unless if theres a strict implementation or changes.Bitcoin transactions are real transactions butt do only happen virtually just like the same on transaction online banking but yet bitcoin isnt centralized and thats the beauty of it and why people do really like to use it for anonymity matters.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
if I can argue about it, then it is best if cryptocurrency and exchange have legal entities and cooperate with government, in order to get more security in doing activities in crypto.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Yes,bitcoin works as real transaction.In fact,it is nowadays mostly used by people working abroad especially philippinese to send their earnings from abroad to their families.But still,its sad to see that majority of people still don't know about bitcoin transactions and its very low transaction fee.So,they still approach and use other services like paypal,money exchanges,banks to send their money.Awareness should be created among people and bitcoin being decentralized currency having no authority to carry on such operations,we should create awareness about in social media.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
As a matter of fact today people are more advance and educated for accepting electro currency for sake of different activities of economics section but   there is  problem  like so many people still working in different sector by the help of broker for that reason they are not so much knowledgeable  for about electro currency  or virtual currency. This is a plus point for those brokers for getting more profit.
Now for increasing availability of virtual transaction or bitcoins we should take some necessary steps for showing the actual fact and information which help to know about this crypto-currency. If its possible day by day people feel safe and we will see that virtual currency will be used as a real currency.What you think about it ?

I think so, actually I am using my earning here in paying my dues and bitcoins is widely accepted in our country so no reason... It does really work as real transaction in our country.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Maybe it works real transaction like sending money,loading,bills if you have good  internet connection thats no problem about that.But theres people not using internet they want to have transaction to office or branches,they have more that they don,t know what bitcoin is they afraid to use in real transaction but and they dont know how much is currency per bitcoin to there countries thats why they dont buy bitcoin.

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
If you are a risker and has the will to trade, you must go and accompanied with the other legit user too. You must exchange with thoughs and determination of mind as long as you know that you are trading with the perfect user too.
Activity: 243
Yes. Bitcoin really work as a real transaction. As I believe that 'transaction' is where both are gaining benefits. When an individual take a risk and engage his|herself unto this, he or she is expecting for an increase to the money they invest, as well as those who are behind this 'BTC', they are looking forward for more people to be in this field for them to hold a huge and wide variety of people. So it is a real transaction where 'this' and 'that' gain benefits.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I think it works fine. constant currency and some payments are made if the btc truth is present in the other party. it is not a system that does not work. This is a very solid evidence that we will also consider increasing interest.

I think,the transaction with bitcoin is possible sure.Do you know,amazon start to Accept bitcoin for their transaction.They come to know about the bitcoin,so only this is happened.If they accept bitcoin means,the pri increased so.They will get some dollar additionally with that.
Amazon accepting bitcoin is just fake news, so many people have shared the real information that it's merely a rumour, amazon itself have stated that it's just fake news come from a blogspot.
so there's no point talking it, as for now amazon's goods can be bought with bitcoin through3rd parties so don't expect that much.
Activity: 328
If you are using SegWit addresses, you will have not much problem making transactions at low fees, but you still have problems if you're looking for something at visa level.

If you don't care about censorship resistant transactions, just use visa.
Yes I agreeing with you, bitcoin can be used as a real transaction I think because this is simple that bitcoin is a digital currency so there must be the possibility for the transaction because currency can make transaction and this is the thing the most common in this world of business.
Activity: 371
Yes of course bitcoin is a digital currency and we know about the real money transaction which is common in through worldwide just like that bitcoin have the ability to be used like money so it also world as a transaction but I am not sure about real transaction because I haven’t experience yet that point in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
I think it works fine. constant currency and some payments are made if the btc truth is present in the other party. it is not a system that does not work. This is a very solid evidence that we will also consider increasing interest.

I think,the transaction with bitcoin is possible sure.Do you know,amazon start to Accept bitcoin for their transaction.They come to know about the bitcoin,so only this is happened.If they accept bitcoin means,the pri increased so.They will get some dollar additionally with that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
As a matter of fact today people are more advance and educated for accepting electro currency for sake of different activities of economics section but   there is  problem  like so many people still working in different sector by the help of broker for that reason they are not so much knowledgeable  for about electro currency  or virtual currency. This is a plus point for those brokers for getting more profit.
Ugh I cannot understand it well because of the Grammar but i do get your thoughts. CryptoCurrency knowledge dissemination to all users willl be hard, If there are just schools to certify that someone is a BTC knowledgeable and BTC professional, It will be easier to create seminars about Cryptocurrency.

In this forum it is clear that all the good people who are high school educated and subordinate classes, there is no prohibition for bitcoin.
if you want to help those who do not have education better with your encouragement they will surely understand the problem of crypto money, although they are not educated will definitely be with your help.they will be able .
as we experience with many of our uneducated friends with less time we use them they end up with their unanimous determination of wanting them to finally understand the science of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

So indirectly you wanna know about currency aspect of Bitcoin.
As for now, Bitcoin average fees is approx. $8 which isn't suitable to integrate in every monetary aspect of life. Till last year, Bitcoin fees used to be $0.02-0.03 which made it a promising alternative to highly commissioned centralized modes. But as its adoption increased, fees rise substantially.
On the other hand, it is still a handy option when it comes to do foreign remittance. As compared to other sources like American Express, Paypal, etc. Bitcoin is still a cheaper alternative.
So on whole we could say Bitcoin can't be adopted as universal alternative to existing monetary system but still it has significant importance in Global Economy.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
No, bitcoin can't be used as a currecy to buy things because it's too slow and fees are too high. It's mainly a volatile store of value.
I use bitcoin to buy some stuff like steam games/funds, gift cards,skins it's not that bad when you're getting used to making transactions. Slow confirmation times rarely happen and waiting for a couple of minutes to get a confirmation is not a problem for me. When the fees are high and you can't afford it there's two options, you either wait longer before making a transaction (this is what I always do) or send the transaction with a lower fee and pray that it gets confirmed.

Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
If two people (or institutions for that matter) agree on it, then definitely. Not very useful for microtransactions atm though.

Agree the aspect that bitcoin can be used for "real" transactions like other ones are fake to begin with lol. However yeah for transactions that are simple or the fee is a % point that negatively impacts profit then it wont happen. However most transactions above $100 should be do able but this isnt your everyday transaction but still able to function as a payment bitcoin is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
No, bitcoin can't be used as a currecy to buy things because it's too slow and fees are too high. It's mainly a volatile store of value.
Then why some stores and other businesses accept bitcoin as a payment for their services? the transactions are slow because of what was happened during the BCH drama and scenario it really drops the btc at some point and some miners jump to BCH that's why fees are getting higher and it is slower but things are going back to normal adding that there is an upgrade that is planning to make btc transaction cheaper and faster the Lightning Network that is in development.
Activity: 243
I have seen some big stores accept bitcoins as one of payment method.
They acceptance bitcoins as real payment for transaction made. So i think with progress of develop dev bitcoin can be more integrated for another stores in future.
Pages:
Jump to: