Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Decentralization Geeks also Trade using AI? - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 443
Almost all CEXs use trading bots to create liquidity, maintain it and for many other things. Therefore, the use of bots in this field is old, and artificial intelligence may come to improve results or speed up the execution of tasks. Since you are looking for a bot that works with AI, all you need is that be AI prediction mechanism.

This is an open source code with which you can get price forecasts of bitcoin prices using AI https://github.com/albert-espin/bitcoin-prediction
what you have to do now is link these outputs to any of the traditional trading bots, and you will have a fully automated AI trading bot. As I mentioned, the role of artificial intelligence here is to predict Bitcoin prices only.

You will find more projects here https://github.com/topics/bitcoin-prediction
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Note* i am not talking about bots that automatically make your trade and end your trade. and all you have to do in those bots is set stop limits for profits and loss. I am talking about bots which suggests you to make trades at specific prices and also make those trades on your behalf.

If you can do proper trading analysis then you can manage trading using AI or BOT, but if you only want to get very good results using AI or BOT then you might lose your fund. Because trading skills and long practice can make you a skilled trader, trading can be very risky for you if you don't have a lot of experience in contrarian trading.

Note: You need to have a good understanding of the tools to increase your chances of success.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Does decentralized enthusiast do AI trading or not. Or i am the one taking the whole thing wrong.

They should also not minding the risk of there privacy. If it is guaranteed to make profit for a trader who has been recording losses, I think they will give in to Al trading if the bots will make profit. Most people that dislike KYC will think otherwise if there is guarantee that after KYC, you can make profit. But what is the point after KYC, no profit is guaranteed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
There definitely is privacy risk in automating your trading process entirely as the creators of the bots and AI tools will require administrator access to function and that means they can steal your information and also your funds.

If you are trading on a centralized exchange, you are already exposed to a privacy risk, but that does not mean you can take up more risk as that exposes you even more and to newer, low reputable services.

- Jay -
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Why someone, do not even like the centralized platform (CEXs, ETFs, CBDC) etc. will hand over his or her assets to a centralized bot so that that bot could help them to make money. Does decentralized enthusiast do AI trading or not. Or i am the one taking the whole thing wrong.
I do not really know much about the AI that traders used more for trading, but the exchanges that traders are using to trade like that are centralized exchanges. So what is centralized is centralized. But what I see more about those AI are lack of privacy for people that are using them as the developers steals information from users.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
A recent thread motivated me to ask this query because according to that post,
Lately, there has been some development here in the integration of AI in trading on some stock assets and cryptocurrencies, and to a large instead, AI has ground in acting and executing trades and recording profits, but it has not been for long so as we can't tell what the success rate will be, but for the fact that the reality on the ground has shown and proven their existence in trading stock, so as that which one will you prefer if AI is proven to be effective.
Will you prefer to trade with AI or you prefer to do the trading yourself?
OP asked which would you prefer self trade or AI trade. And i thought why would someone promoting or encouraging or the ones who prefer decentralized system. Will use AI Bots. Because AFAIK, in order to do AI trading. Don't we have to hand over our assets or i must say allow the Bots to use our assets as they want. So that they could make us some money.

Why someone, do not even like the centralized platform (CEXs, ETFs, CBDC) etc. will hand over his or her assets to a centralized bot so that that bot could help them to make money. Does decentralized enthusiast do AI trading or not. Or i am the one taking the whole thing wrong.

Because those AI, are managed by single entity or organization who would have all the data of you plus to register with one AI bot you also have to accept so many policies and have to provide so much documentation too. But their also exists other bots that require you to give less documentation and ask you to agree with less policies.

Note* i am not talking about bots that automatically make your trade and end your trade. and all you have to do in those bots is set stop limits for profits and loss. I am talking about bots which suggests you to make trades at specific prices and also make those trades on your behalf.
Pages:
Jump to: