Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Dogecoin still worth to invest? - page 8. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 24, 2021, 09:33:47 AM
Dogecoin has dropped after a huge breakout. Many hk people think that the bull market of Dogecoin is over. But some people think that Dogecoin still has a chance to go up. However, there’re very few information about Dogecoin in most investing forum in hk. It’s because hk people are more keen on investing stocks and bonds. Most people in this forum are professional in investing crypto. Could you tell me whether Dogecoin still worth to invest? Or the bull market of Dogecoin is over?
As I see the DOGE currency is not stable. Its price fluctuations are very fast. It can blow prices quickly and can also drop in price. Prove that it used to lose up to 80% of its value. The investment in it is not very economical and contains risks. Instead, use it to trade because the cost is quite lower than BTC. DOGE it's quite easy to dig and own it, so it doesn't create much economic value.
staff
Activity: 3444
Merit: 4037
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 24, 2021, 08:34:47 AM
There is an objective article about it worth reading: https://www.coindesk.com/buying-dogecoin-420

I would not recommend investing in Dogecoin, because it is simply an old non-evolving cryptocurrency. The growth of this cryptocurrency was due only to speculation by prominent individuals, but it has no prospects. I would be interested to read some arguments about the future growth of Dogecoin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 24, 2021, 08:32:20 AM
Dogecoin has dropped after a huge breakout. Many hk people think that the bull market of Dogecoin is over. But some people think that Dogecoin still has a chance to go up. However, there’re very few information about Dogecoin in most investing forum in hk. It’s because hk people are more keen on investing stocks and bonds. Most people in this forum are professional in investing crypto. Could you tell me whether Dogecoin still worth to invest? Or the bull market of Dogecoin is over?

As long as Elon Musk keep on tweeting about dogecoin, it will keep on pumping. Due to recent drop in the prices of bitcoin, dogecoin could be a good investment at this time because it has dumped hard. A tweet from elon musk will gain pump it. If you decide to invest in dogecoin, invest only small portion of your portfolio in it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 24, 2021, 08:28:19 AM
If people tells you to invest in it would you invest in it?
Dogecoin is being hyped so some might say yes but for me it is better to do your own research do you really think that it is still worth it?
Do you think that it would continue to grow?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
April 24, 2021, 08:23:15 AM
i have selled some investment in doge maybe the biggest reason i have because the ATH gainst Bitcoin has been reached but the market conditions are nobody knows so always use your analysis. maybe some of my doge I will sell at the end of the year, because I have withdrawn the capital. and then still many coins that can be invested so my advice is never to chase coins, and try to glance at other coins
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
April 24, 2021, 08:07:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: