Pages:
Author

Topic: Does dollar value affect bitcoin value? - page 4. (Read 991 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 10:37:43 AM
i think there are not connected and doesnt have related, because USD is the paper money andd BTC is a bitcoin value, but it will be affected if the USD getting crisis and all people that using bitcoin exchange their USD into bitcoi, the demand of bitcoin increasing that makes the bitcoin price is increasing too
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
December 06, 2017, 09:08:58 AM
every currency has it's respective price, always remember that not all bitcoiners convert their Bitcoin into FIAT, FIAT is not only dollar we have many FIAT CURRENCIES. Even thou how many times dollar or any currency grows it's price of conversion it will not affect Bitcoin.

Bitcoin-virtual coin,
FIAT-Real world money.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 09:00:46 AM
While cashing out surely certain amount gets reduced when the dollar value is low. The same when the dollar value is high, user gets an increased amount on each bitcoin selling. In this regard I believe dollar value affect the value of bitcoin to some extent, and the same goes unaffected when direct usage of bitcoin increases.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 06, 2017, 08:56:30 AM
Im just wondering. Bitcoin is so expensive. What if dollar value get low will it affect bitcoin value?

Dollar value don't affect the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin valus=e is just based on satoshi,if the price of satoshi falls then bitcoin price also fall,but if the satoshi price levels the price of USD then price of one bitcoin will be $100M,but it needs very long to reach that value maybe one century. Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 08:20:42 AM
In my opinion there is no relationship (yet) between BTC and USD, USD is a fiat currency.

Oh okay. Thankyou.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:19:08 AM
In my opinion there is no relationship (yet) between BTC and USD, USD is a fiat currency.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 08:16:38 AM
Im just wondering. Bitcoin is so expensive. What if dollar value get low will it affect bitcoin value?
Pages:
Jump to: