Pages:
Author

Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market? - page 2. (Read 1531 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Right now I'm still doing the bitcoin hold today and even losing its price so what I'm waiting for is the sudden rise in price in the future.

Long-term bitcoin holding is better than cut loss, I'm sure that most bitcoin holders buy when prices are more than $ 10,000 and I hold it for a long time and can get profit.
- And now, you and the people who are holding the bitcoin and do not change the choice, you have earned a worthy profit, the profit you want or you are still here and waiting, you can not even determine if you will wait for a week, a month or a year. More precisely, you can not have the exact answer, you always wait and rely on intuition and luck too much, your long-term hold is useless, while others are still actively earning more money from the market, they are still cherishing the time each day, you still have nothing and still do not know what you are waiting
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Right now I'm still doing the bitcoin hold today and even losing its price so what I'm waiting for is the sudden rise in price in the future.

Long-term bitcoin holding is better than cut loss, I'm sure that most bitcoin holders buy when prices are more than $ 10,000 and I hold it for a long time and can get profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Long-term investment is not a problem as long as strong capital and chart analysis always increase year by year. Many get rich when bitcoin approaches 20,000 USD by the end of 2017, and they are all long-term investors who manage bitcoin like treasure. It turns out it's true, bitcoin prices exploded and made them rich.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
The road is not only straight, because there is also those who turn left and right. But not only that, the road has various types, there are roads that go up and down, rocky roads, muddy roads, dusty roads and much more.
I analogize cryptocurrency with a road. I don't know, whether people can accept it or not. But these two things are very similar to me. Both long or short term are the same. There will be people who are always lucky to be on a straight road, or maybe some who have to go through a new rocky road first in order to get profit. There is nothing certain here. We can only enjoy the ride and learn from it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Despite of unpredictable market, I think holding for long term is not worthy because we can't be surely guaranteed that bitcoin price will increase as we can see right now the long bearish. But it depends in your holding coins price how it behaves this current bearish condition, if you still get profit then sell it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
If you holding more than 2 years will be profitable but if you holding less than that times can be you loss money. Because from the history price of Bitcoin the longest distance between bull market is in 2 years. So holding should be by duration 3 to 5 years so will be more possibility to make high profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this is our chance to trade with the long-term, even though we cannot predict the trade market, but we can trade with the long-term, profit from long-term trading is quite a lot.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
Forget about the stuff that you cannot control, no one but the whales can manipulate the market, and I'm sure that most people here in the forum are not whales and that includes myself of course, so what do we control? We control what we do with our coins and holding is the best way to avoid losing money in this unpredictable and volatile market.
if you believe there is a whales in the market surely you will believe in unreasonable price changes such as skyrocketing prices and
that is the reason why many people keep holding on because they believe the exploding prices will definitely happen again
Activity: 340
It's worth ,hold always produces more profit than trade, because in the long run the market will increase but it will also depend on your choice. What coins do you hold? Is it worth or not, how does the transaction volume ...
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Holding long term can be worthy if you invest to the coin that has the potential to be successful in the next years to come. when you invest in crypto you have that high risk that your money can become a bubble because till now bitcoin is some sort of speculation because we still dont know if this crypto market will stay even we want it to stay. look at this way, early bitcoin adopters is now multi millionaire because they invest in bitcoin early because they see the potential before other see it. so i would say that some coins just like bitcoin will soon give us great profit that can give us financial freedom Smiley
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Long-term holdings are not always good. The electronic money market is hard to predict. So my motto is that any coin I would sell without waiting. I only hold long term when the market price falls because if I sell I have no words. So avoid losses.
Could we take a look on the market trend,  seeing the entire market is in huge decline therefore we cant guarantee that it will be soaring high in the years coming. I may say or even suggest that long term holding isn't effective today nor we think we are profitable in the future as prices fluctuates easily.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Long-term holdings are not always good. The electronic money market is hard to predict. So my motto is that any coin I would sell without waiting. I only hold long term when the market price falls because if I sell I have no words. So avoid losses.
Activity: 588
I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

Yes l beleive that holding is worthy because l beleive rhat this coming months all tokens will rise up.Everyone is praying for rhe pump.Our coins will multiply soon because crypto will recover soon.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If you do the holding on at least 15 different altcoins that have great potential then it going to be very profitable in the long run. I remember having 5 coins that I have made in-depth research and I was surprise that after a year, it paid off and it gains more than 1000% so don't underestimate long term holding.
What you did was risky but I'm glad that everything turn it OK for you, just remember that holding altcoins right now is not the best idea, there are simply too many scams in the market right now and when we also take into account that the market is not growing then the chances that any ico that is created right now will become successful are very low.
Activity: 560
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Forget about the stuff that you cannot control, no one but the whales can manipulate the market, and I'm sure that most people here in the forum are not whales and that includes myself of course, so what do we control? We control what we do with our coins and holding is the best way to avoid losing money in this unpredictable and volatile market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
In my opinion, holding long term can be worthy, as long as your patient, it's proven in 2017, there's a lot of people who earned big time at the end of 2017. And also if the price is small, and you invest and wait for a long time till the price gets big, and then you can sell your coin and earn big time, but still it depends on you. It's hard to hold right now though, because the market is really bearish.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
To reduce the risk of loss, indeed investment in the long term is now an alternative for investors, because I believe the value of crypto will increase from year to year even though it is unpredictable how much it will increase
Holding your coins for the long term is the best way to avoid the volatility of this market, I know that there are many people that are scared about what it's happening and they do not want to hold their coins for such a long time, but if they really care about the profits that they can get they have no other option, because trading instead of reducing your risk is going to increase it, and I do not know about you but this market is already very risky and I do not want to make it even more risky to myself.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
It seems dangerous if you hold it for the long term, but it is your right, I also know you see asset prices in the market difficult to predict, but I like you because of positive thinking to keep holding for the long term.
Activity: 476
If you do the holding on at least 15 different altcoins that have great potential then it going to be very profitable in the long run. I remember having 5 coins that I have made in-depth research and I was surprise that after a year, it paid off and it gains more than 1000% so don't underestimate long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: