Pages:
Author

Topic: Does holding this coin make sense? - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Hello guys I bought some graft token since I found it an interesting project, but currently developers seem to be so quiet and does not answer investor concerns. Does holding this coin really make sense or I am just wasting my money?
I read that they will be on exchange this April, team composition platforms seems good you have to be patient i hope you have not invested your lifetime earning here, or this is not the only portfolio you have because development is kinda slow here.

Their signature campaign was long and promising and although the project had good plans and perspective I am also curious why the team isn't providing any new info about the project. April will come soon and I am also curious will their coins be put on exchange and how much will they be worth if actually, they arrive to exchange. I doubt that they have run away with the investor's money but this silence isn't very promising.

Investing everything in this kind of coins is not recommended but what is done is done and you can only hope for the GRAFT team to continue with their plans for this project.

Activity: 173
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
Hello guys I bought some graft token since I found it an interesting project, but currently developers seem to be so quiet and does not answer investor concerns. Does holding this coin really make sense or I am just wasting my money?
I read that they will be on exchange this April, team composition platforms seems good you have to be patient i hope you have not invested your lifetime earning here, or this is not the only portfolio you have because development is kinda slow here.
Yeah, good thing I did not focus on this and start looking to some other promising ICO, but I'm still hoping and waiting for graft success. I should exert extra patient though, but I continue researching for a much better ways to earn from investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 01, 2018, 11:15:38 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 08:21:40 PM
When the developers and admins stop logging into this forum, they have probably packed their bags and gone. Even if they spend most of their time on telegram and other channels, anyone with an active project will have a presence on bitcointalk. Lots of scammers these days, pick a good one and hodl, not sure about graft.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 28, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
Graft is one of the few NEM tokens/assets around. They made a strong signature campaign around, but I don't think that's enough.

I prefer more predictable ICO's and projects like gambling ETH/NEO tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
if the token you bought the price drops not too deep, then my advice just sell and buy a more promising token, and if the token you bought earlier the price fell very deep then better hold
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
Some dev teams are not as hands on as some others especially being active here on bitcointalk. That is why it is essential to do research before so you could compare how much thread activity there was prior compared to now. I would raise my concerns again and if they went unanswered twice, well then I would conclude you have a problem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 28, 2018, 05:39:46 PM
I do not know the situation of graft specifically but if a team is being very bad at responding to the community then that's never a good sign. I always think that if they cannot respond to the community and handle those commitments then how can they successfully manage their business commitments? No one will want to deal with them if they are not responding in a timely and appropriate way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
You provided insufficient information. But if guided by the information that you provided, then, of course, it makes sense to sell your asset.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: