Pages:
Author

Topic: Does it matter if politicians have affairs? - page 2. (Read 353 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
September 08, 2018, 03:38:15 PM
Politicians don't lie, they are just economical with the truth.
legendary
September 08, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
Affairs are not wrong, but the deceit is. Thressomes are even more fun, but the media would have hieroglyphics over that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 08, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
Most people run into a load of trouble when they have an affair. Much of the trouble stems from guilt.

Politicians have often overcome their feelings of guilt just to be politicians. So, they have way more affairs than average people do.

While affairs are morally wrong, because they break spoken/unspoken contracts with their spouse, the benefit we get from politicians having them, is we can see what callous - even wicked - people we have in politicians. We need to take this to heart, and keep these people in government where we can keep an eye on them.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 08, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
It looks as if we have another sex allegation in the UK, and they always seem to surface just before a politician is likely to run for office, and the "establishment" doesn't like him ( or her ) for some reason. My personal view is that it doesn't matter, and I would rather have someone with some spirit who believes in his country, than the treasonous wet dishrags who sell out the birthrights of their voters. They don't seem to have enough red blood to maintain an adult relationship, and they seem to end up with rumours of paedophilia.

People are so prissy about sex and politicians. I think it was Gerald Ford who caused a scandal when his wife commented on the large bed that he had moved into the White House. She stated that he was still an active man, and that was his wife speaking. What did they want - some drooling dotard that was past it.

Sir Ralph Halpern ( the former chairman of The Burton Group) had an affair with a topless model, and she is reputed to have said that they had sex five times a night. Sir Ralph had masterminded the recovery of the Burton group, and many considered it to be a basket case. The shareholders supported him, and the share price went up after the disclosure. Lets have some politicians like this who can orchestrate a national recovery, and not just sell of off the national assets to the bankers to buy re-election from the stupid voters.

In the USA it only is an issue if it is a Republican having the affair. Those of Democrats are routinely ignored, not reported, and not considered in decisions about them.
legendary
September 08, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
It looks as if we have another sex allegation in the UK, and they always seem to surface just before a politician is likely to run for office, and the "establishment" doesn't like him ( or her ) for some reason. My personal view is that it doesn't matter, and I would rather have someone with some spirit who believes in his country, than the treasonous wet dishrags who sell out the birthrights of their voters. They don't seem to have enough red blood to maintain an adult relationship, and they seem to end up with rumours of paedophilia.

People are so prissy about sex and politicians. I think it was Gerald Ford who caused a scandal when his wife commented on the large bed that he had moved into the White House. She stated that he was still an active man, and that was his wife speaking. What did they want - some drooling dotard that was past it.

Sir Ralph Halpern ( the former chairman of The Burton Group) had an affair with a topless model, and she is reputed to have said that they had sex five times a night. Sir Ralph had masterminded the recovery of the Burton group, and many considered it to be a basket case. The shareholders supported him, and the share price went up after the disclosure. Lets have some politicians like this who can orchestrate a national recovery, and not just sell of off the national assets to the bankers to buy re-election from the stupid voters.
Pages:
Jump to: