Pages:
Author

Topic: Does matic (polygon) worth to invest? - page 11. (Read 3283 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
September 20, 2021, 01:21:51 AM
IMO, I think matic is worth investing compare to dogecoin, the hype around doge is just over rating and that's the end of it. So many investors have all taken profit out of it and nothing again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 20, 2021, 12:13:23 AM
Yes, matic will also develop over time and it will also be the same as others because of the use effects taken by the new project developers will also be a very good thing for matic itself so that it will not be hampered in terms of development for the future.
Polygon network development seems pretty good. especially for some NFTs that come with the Polygon network. this could lead to increased adoption of Matic if more new projects are integrated with the Polygon blockchain.
Matic is still very potential to be bought and hold long term.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
September 19, 2021, 11:53:44 PM
So far I see that matic is quite good as a short term investment. I haven't found anything good that makes me think about investing long term. What do you think ?

According to analysts it has a potential of growth in the long term as well. The prediction of the MATIC cryptocurrency for 2021 from Digital Coin Price and Wallet Investor looks positive: the first company believes that the altcoin will return to $ 2 only after a year. And with a horizon of seven years, says Digital Coin Price, the cryptocurrency rate can reach $ 5.35. Wallet Investor believes that in a year MATIC could be worth $ 7,243. In five years, according to the forecast, the price of the token will reach $ 30,595.
At the same time, Coin Codex's short-term prediction says that the current trend in the MATIC market is rather bearish. This means that there is no need to expect strong growth of the coin in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
September 19, 2021, 03:25:45 AM
Yes, matic will also develop over time and it will also be the same as others because of the use effects taken by the new project developers will also be a very good thing for matic itself so that it will not be hampered in terms of development for the future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 19, 2021, 01:18:16 AM
Even if the price appears to be unappealing, one must exercise extreme caution if the price suddenly rises. Buying when it jumps so high is really risky. It's better to look at what Defi has to offer at this price point and possibly acquire one for a bargain.

My recommendation to others is to learn the game's rules before investing in the coin, and to read the instructions before participating.
Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 18, 2021, 07:31:33 PM
Many people claim that matic is better than dogecoin after the recession last week. Do you agree?
in any case matic is clearly superior to doge.  matic prepares the network independently and matic has many advantages over doge.  if you say whether matic is worth investing in the answer is yes matic is very feasible to invest at this time
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2021, 05:41:08 PM
Many people claim that matic is better than dogecoin after the recession last week. Do you agree?
Without any doubt Matic is going to be good investment and have good future even still people's following Doge but as we all know it's just pumping due to Musk but Matic can go much better against this even its need to do some very good work for before it can big name, but good thing is it's not pump and dump coin.

The team behind this project is very awesome and currently reports also saying they are doing more than expectations. Most chances we will watch some good rise in matic in near future just due to his growth and good work from team.

Matic, for me, has definitely has solid use case than in doge. We don't even know if there are developments going on in doge. But with Matic, projects are starting to utilize this network for some advantages on their part. So if you are given the options where to invest between matic or doge, I would definitely choose matic. Doge is an old meme alt, but in terms of developments, we haven't seen any concrete updates up until now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
September 18, 2021, 05:36:08 PM
Without any doubt Matic is going to be good investment and have good future even still people's following Doge but as we all know it's just pumping due to Musk but Matic can go much better against this even its need to do some very good work for before it can big name, but good thing is it's not pump and dump coin.

The team behind this project is very awesome and currently reports also saying they are doing more than expectations. Most chances we will watch some good rise in matic in near future just due to his growth and good work from team.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 14, 2021, 08:33:42 AM
I believe that yes, since recently a lot of cryptocurrencies are switching to Matic Network because this network is very fast and the transaction price on this network is very low, I also think that in the future, the price of Polygon will only grow, since recently a lot of big players have begun to invest in Polygon and I think this is all done in order to start Polygon pump in the near future, also the price of Polygon is now only 1.31$, I think it will be possible to see Polygon price of 2$ -3$ already next year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 255
September 14, 2021, 03:28:40 AM
So far I see that matic is quite good as a short term investment. I haven't found anything good that makes me think about investing long term. What do you think ?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
September 14, 2021, 03:24:07 AM

Polygon just like Solana is a very fast blockchain. It is underrated by the way. But in terms of investment, I would prefer to invest it to Polygon than Doge. Doge has no utility unlike Polygon where dozen of NFT games and crypto project from Ethereum are moving to its blockchain to save huge gas fee and have a faster transaction.

If we talk about speed, we have other fast blockchains like Stellar or Tron for example. These blockchains are already old, tested, reputed, and also cheap. However people dont pay much attention to them. Not popular I must say, as we see only few projects on them. Same I think would be with Matic, Solana, Cardano - first they will be on hype, then they will just exist and Ethereum still will be a dominant.

Among Polygon and Doge, I would also invest in Polygon, as hype of Doge has already been gone. Will I invest in Polygon? Probably not, because I've already missed a chance to buy it for nothing in 2019. I would wait till "new blockchain or Ethereum killer" to appear and be the first to invest couple of tens dollars in it for a long term period.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 13, 2021, 10:10:01 PM

Polygon just like Solana is a very fast blockchain. It is underrated by the way. But in terms of investment, I would prefer to invest it to Polygon than Doge. Doge has no utility unlike Polygon where dozen of NFT games and crypto project from Ethereum are moving to its blockchain to save huge gas fee and have a faster transaction.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY
September 13, 2021, 09:20:00 PM
Yes, Matic launched in 2017 and later branded itself as Polygon which had their own blockchain that is on top as compared with the Ethereum network they had fast transactions speed like Etherum, Polygon also uses second Layer solution that runs on the Eth network for fastest transaction It also aims to make it easier for application to built on Eth network to work
Matic is also a governance token in it Matic token holders can staked their token on Matic platform and also it can be used to pay transaction fees in their Matic platform

CONCLUSION --- CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE VOLATILE INVESTMENT ALWAYS SO REMEMBER ALSO INVEST WHAT YOU AFFORD TO LOSS
Activity: 2254
Merit: 870
September 13, 2021, 05:55:57 PM
Matic is a great investment option especially for frequent trading and I'll explain later, right now just want to state one fact: Matic's price was 0.003 USD in May 2019 and it went up to 2.7 USD in two years. See, almost x1000 rise.
Let's talk about the investment: The charts clearly show that the final destination of this coin is RISE. This coin rises and rises, always grows but one disadvantage and advantage at the same time is that it can critically fall if the market gets messed up but it can regain it's value pretty quickly. This coin is very risky for leverage trading but otherwise, you will often have good opportunities to use the advantage of dips and quickly see good gains.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 13, 2021, 10:46:55 AM
Polygon for me is just like the new ethereum blockchain which for me is good choice to invest because its value is not high as which means its good to accumulate now.
There is one more coin that can be accumulated at this time and it will be almost the same as Polygon later, namely Cardano, because the response of traders and investors to Cardano has been extraordinary in the last two months so that it creates great potential for Cardano

Currently, Cardano is ranked 3rd shifting BNB and Tether, with the number of users and transaction volumes that continue to increase, I am also optimistic that Cardano is a good and profitable coin so it is worth investing like MATIC.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 13, 2021, 10:07:04 AM
Polygon for me is just like the new ethereum blockchain which for me is good choice to invest because its value is not high as which means its good to accumulate now.
There is one more coin that can be accumulated at this time and it will be almost the same as Polygon later, namely Cardano, because the response of traders and investors to Cardano has been extraordinary in the last two months so that it creates great potential for Cardano
Activity: 643
Merit: 1
September 13, 2021, 09:18:17 AM
Yes, and in the long run. similar to BSC However, BSC is centralized, whereas matic is decentralized, and matic has high-quality projects going through it. Aave, curvefinance, and a slew of others. The current issue is that Ethereum is about to scale in August, and many projects will migrate to Ethereum, potentially affecting the growth of layer 2 projects. Matic is a long-term investment that pays off.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
September 12, 2021, 07:23:19 PM
Matic is a good token and continues to grow, I'm sorry because 2 years ago I sold all the Matic I had at a low price, the transaction volume was more than $800 million per day and is now ranked 22 and of course, it is a fact that makes us have no doubts about the performance of the matic.

all of this was unexpected, we also didn't expect that in 2021 there would be a lot of coins going up after a slump in 2018-2020. one of them includes BTC and some of the top altcoins even MATIC too. sometimes I regret selling some crypto assets in the middle of 2020 due to economic urgency. btw, regarding MATIC I think this coin has great potential and is very worthy of long-term investment. in fact most of the coins are currently also widely listed on the Polygon network. like AAve, cifi, link, crv, MANA etc.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 12, 2021, 07:08:07 PM

I agree with the claim. Matic is one of the platforms that gained investor support in a short period of time. The development of the Polygon blockchain gives a new color to the crypto market. Now there are many cryptos with different blockchain systems, so we can choose to use a blockchain that we think is more convenient to use. Dogecoin is just a temporary trend that Elon Musk is taking advantage of. I think the next ATH will never be reached.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 12, 2021, 01:29:10 PM
Well I'm Yield farmer on Polygon and using MATIC.
So I would say few things about it:
1. Matic will be used really often cause people pay fees with it (it's liek ETH on mainnet).
2. DeFi sector on Polygon is really huge and it's growing. Some DeFi projects are becoming multichain and coming to Polygon from another networks, suck as BSC, OKEX. And it means:
     a) More fees payed again and again
     b) More investments will be attracted
     c) We will get more attention on it
3. Last month I saw several hackathons and grant events, and plenty of projects now on forge, so it's just begging nowdays.
4. GameFi only coming to Polygon, according to it's fees I expect to see more and more projects there (check Aavegotchi).

So, if you would ask is there somethig more intresting to invest into instead of Polygon, I will answer for sure.
And if you will ask me, is it makes sence to invest into Polygon\Matic, I would also say yes.
Disclaimer: not a financial recommendation.
Pages:
Jump to: