Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Nvidia's Result bring a positive impact on Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 177 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
I believe that events like these might not have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin. Despite the absence of positive news, Bitcoin has been making notable recovery attempts recently. The current situation indicates a gradual and steady recovery, a pattern we're accustomed to. Traders are transitioning away from panic and re-engaging in investments, capitalizing on the market dip, which is the trend we're observing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
We cannot believe nor concluded that such event could be the possible cause to bitcoin recent dump, have we considered the market supply and demand enough in determining the causes to this, there are thousands of news going on daily which could have attributed to bitcoin market price but we cannot give much priority to these because they least affect the market unlike when there's a massive shift in the demand or supply over one side against the other, news may have just a minority influence but not a trigger to this present experience.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
A 1.5% price hike can happen any day in the bitcoin's market so this Nvdia stock rise may or may not have contributed to this.

I just watched the price chart of Nvidia and their growth in this week seems over 6% so whoever Powell claims this 1.5% rise happened due to their stock result then what will be his response for Bitcoin's 30K to 26K in that time period?
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
So I was checking out some Bitcoin news and stumbled across this article:
https://www.theblock.co/post/247017/bitcoins-price-rallies-ahead-of-nvidia-results-powell-speech?utm_source=cryptopanic&utm_medium=rss

It's talking about how Bitcoin went on a rally ahead of Nvidia's results and an anticipated Powell's Speech. Got me thinking – what's your take on this? Do you think there's a connection between Bitcoin's movement and these events? Curious to know what you think about the impact it might have on the Bitcoin scene.
Pages:
Jump to: