Pages:
Author

Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards? - page 23. (Read 3308 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
by joining airdrop some project gave only a small amount of coins or token. i think its only wasting your time because if you trade those little amount of token you only consuming gas or trade fees at last you did not earn any profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Participating in airdrop definitely can give you big rewards some time but the rate of getting big rewards is very rare. You can either have your own airdrop group or channel to increase the amount of tokens you will receive per airdrop you do or join a very active airdrop group and do every airdrop and hope the tokens value will moon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I've participated in big amount of airdrops and majority of these airdropped tokens worth ~0.1$. But some (~2%) of them bring 5-10$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes of course some of airdrops are like that I mean it get them big rewards when the currency that they earn is much valued to the currency that they have in their country like here in my country my friend has a classmate that earn in airdrop that has a bigger value here in my country that's why I'm also participating more airdrop now to earn more profit.

Well, i dont really understand what you mean but maybe you try to say that airdrop would be like big money if we are staying at the country which has low currency.  Yes i think its true.
However, we will try to say in general, participate and get reward from airdrop is not big now and its not like before. So we need more to participate to get more value of our airdrop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I also participated in airdrop but i did not got big reward. In my view airdrop participation is killing of time, Bounty is batter option because you can plan you day and time with bounty work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

You kind of answered the question yourself. The purpose of the airdrop is just to create awareness about the project with the aim that investors can be encouraged to participate on the presale or ICO. If you need big gains, then you can either invest or signup for a bounty where you work towards bringing participants to the project
I participated in many airdrops earlier, but i was got sick of it. every day appear dozens of airdrops and it took 5-10 minutes to fill the form or perform a task. This is not too much, if you are sure the project is worth. but when 99% of these airdrops is absolutely garbage.. I decided this is not worth my time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
99% from airdrops are dead tokens before there go live on exchanges or they will not list on a exchanges.

but bountys at the moment also.
changes in the rules in the campaign or after.
then also they not pay....

To many tokens and coins with no future will create.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
most of the airdrops actually dont give a good price reward probably 1 out of 20 of the airdrop gives a good reward.
Activity: 490
I can not say that I had it, I know what it was like for those people who now hold coins nem, unless of course they did not merge them, because before, just NEM gave out a huge number of coins to people.
Activity: 208
Most of airdrops don't have ICO or projects. Just another shitcoin flooding the market and it's not healthy for Cryptocurrencies future.
Anyway, i didn't see any profitable airdrop lately, i prefer bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Most of the airdrops that I participated were either useless or scam. But there was only 1 which worth all of them - Ontology. Everyone who got whitelisted and passed KYC received 1000 ONT. Then if you deposited them to Binance, you would get another 1000 from the exchange airdrop. Check the ONT price and see how much this airdrop costs now.
Activity: 294
Sometimes we may get good valuable coins from airdrops but this is not that big reward. I always go for the airdrops but i have not got big profit till now but i am sure that one day i might get chance to get good reward.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Well to be honest bounty campaigns pays a lot more than airdrop campaigns and also some airdrop campaigns are fake and some are pretty much cheats you because even though that you have all the requirements and do all the steps in order to join in airdrop you will still not receving any tokens and also, the price will likely to lower since many people will dump their earned coins from the airdrops after the day the coin was listed to the exchange.
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
You shouldnt be wasting your time and effort with these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will get from these drops arent going to have any good value in the future,that is why it is still the best to join bounty campaigns because these bounties has more potential to grow compare to these free airdrop tokens ,doesnt worth the hassle if i may say so myself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Investing time airdrops will not give big reward to you as well as they asked you to use the social media accounts. Hence there you may loose the private details for the cheap airdrop tokens, instead of that bounty campaigns are best option for we all the people.
Even they would ask you the KYC information while distributing the tokens to us.
Just check the good manager and join the bounty campaign, much better income for you.
If you asked me,you wont have good rewards from these free airdrops and it isnt worth your time,bounty campaign is much better because you will get decent amount of tokens from these ICOs that might be sold with good value few months or years after the ICO has ended,you should try it too because you wont risk anything but your time and effort.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Not going to be profitable because these tokens came from unverified or unknown developers in the market,that is why most of these tokens wont get into exchanges because they might be trying to steal people's stakes from the bounty campaign that we have joined.You should try to do participate bounty campaigns instead of these shitty projects in the world because bounties could give you $1K + instantly that depends on the bounty you have joined.
Activity: 168
Nope i was participating in airdrops when i was started in cryptocurrency things,that is why i am a living proof that these tokens are mostly worthless and only few of them are going to have some value especially those tokens which came from a legit team which is very rare with these days.Instead of trying to make money from airdrops why not bounty hunting instead because it is much more profitable than these airdrops.
Activity: 182
Nope,you wont get good rewards from these airdrops because tokens from these projects has less chance of getting value in the future,unlike these tokens from the bounty campaigns has more chance of getting listed to the major exchanges which give these tokens more value in the future,i wont be wasting my time with airdrops because it is not worth the hassle!
Pages:
Jump to: