Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Pump is Coming - page 6. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 24, 2019, 08:54:45 AM
There is interesting article on http://bitcoingape.com/chinese-miners-to-activate-over-1-million-asics-ahead-of-2020s-halving/

It looks like miners from China what has to suspend his operation are coming back because of 2020 halving
optimistic news if real
I dont think only China can control the value of the market in cryptocurrencies. It is most depend on a users I think. Most users now are not really in crypto today because of its value, but if they see big improvement with crypto for sure it will boost fast again just like what happen year 2017.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 10:05:39 PM
Well, for this year it seems we have to stop discussing Pump and Dump, because I think indeed for the next few periods things like this will not happen, for example there has been certain manipulation there
I am sure that the increase in crypto prices is now able to move transactions in the market into a lot of buying and selling which will ultimately increase crypto prices naturally. It's not dramatic increase, but it's good.
The indication is that prices have started to rise a little, and the nature is more stable so the crypto owners who have been resting are expected to be active again.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2019, 07:18:47 PM
No one knows when Pump will come, because Crypto trading is not easy to guess the Pump will come, so if we want to see the Bitcoin Pump, of course it must be patient first.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
March 23, 2019, 02:42:21 PM
we are now in a changing year 2019, the crypto market may return this year to some extent. We are know that pump is anytime coming but we don't confirm about that. When it is possible. In fact hope the good holders and investor do not less their confidence.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
March 23, 2019, 02:23:05 PM
I wish the "pump" really coming soon, but this is just our hope and is very possible that bull run will come, the best we can do is wait and get more until pump.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
March 23, 2019, 02:07:37 PM
Pump will always be happen at any moment we just don't know when will it does? and nobody knows about it, but if you are a true traders you will always depend on the actual movement of the price value in the market most of the time. So while waiting, we need to be patience and keep or hold coins until the right time comes to sell it.
No, it doesn't always happen. Some only happen when a good thing or unexpected thing happen which disrupt the balance of the market and pumped it like the manipulation of whales.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 23, 2019, 01:19:37 PM
if that is undoubtedly the problem, from now on the market has undergone many changes such as increases, so this year the bull run will be there even though from now the market is still slow to move

I like this that it is going slowly but surely going forward and not returning back but I think this year will not produce many benefits this year.
It's good to see that the market is improving and not being dumped too hard after some small rise, there's chances that bull can show up a little but not that much, but for now even small rise already a good movement for each investors and traders who's hoping for some benefits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
March 23, 2019, 01:08:12 PM
Pump will always be happen at any moment we just don't know when will it does? and nobody knows about it, but if you are a true traders you will always depend on the actual movement of the price value in the market most of the time. So while waiting, we need to be patience and keep or hold coins until the right time comes to sell it.
Activity: 364
March 23, 2019, 01:06:58 PM
Well, for this year it seems we have to stop discussing Pump and Dump, because I think indeed for the next few periods things like this will not happen, for example there has been certain manipulation there
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 23, 2019, 11:57:27 AM
I believe that there's pump coming because the market now is good specially to bitcoin that consistent to the price right now and hopefully it will be continue. But of course we need still to observe the market.
Right, and also don't forget to look the current volume, it's increase rapidly. I guess many people was trust to invest or trade in Crytocurrency worlds.
Pump is always coming, but we don't know when that will happen. all I want is to see soon the halving happens.
because I'm sure the pump might come after that. don't give up, we have to be patient a little more
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
March 23, 2019, 08:29:07 AM
I believe that there's pump coming because the market now is good specially to bitcoin that consistent to the price right now and hopefully it will be continue. But of course we need still to observe the market.
Right, and also don't forget to look the current volume, it's increase rapidly. I guess many people was trust to invest or trade in Crytocurrency worlds.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 23, 2019, 07:45:12 AM
~
The easiest thing to do is just to hold, that's what normally do because if you play with the market now, you might loss as we have see it with the trend of pump and dump, and that is hard to predict since it's also manipulated. Knowing ourselves is the most important, if we think we don't have the skills to go against the market now, we should stick to long term hold, safer that way.

I agree, predicting the price movements for a short term is unfeasible task for the most of us, while it's not so hard to predict that in, say, 2-3 years from now the price will be much higher than it is today. That's why hodling is the best strategy for those who can afford it. Not everyone can afford it though. Sometimes we need money for our daily expenses, and we sell some crypto for fiat even though we know well that now is not the best time to do so. Anyway, we should try to sell as less as possible theses days, because actually anything below $10k is a good buy.
Of course it is not easy to predict the price of bitcoin at the moment which is changing day by day but still we should try, I am sure price will pump up very soon. we are at good time because number o investor is increasing day by day and price will also increase for high demand as pump is so close to us.

Hopefully very soon we'll be in a position when the higher demand makes the price rise, but unfortunately we are not there yet. For every thousand of new adopters ready to buy (and actually buying) $1,000 worth of BTC, there are a couple of whales selling the same amount or even higher than that.  We have to wait until the whales have no more spare coins to sell, which, by my estimation, can take several more months.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 20, 2019, 03:24:15 PM
Pump is being predicted to happen by this year, but we don't know to what extent these predictions were gonna come to reality. The growth compared to the beginning days of the year is gradually moving forward. In this regard we've got maximum possibilities for a price increase.

In reality, all the predictions turned to be only rumors. No one can foresee the future of the market. Naturally, I have been waiting for the pump since 2018, and I hope that it will happen, but I do not know when.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 20, 2019, 10:05:20 AM
if that is undoubtedly the problem, from now on the market has undergone many changes such as increases, so this year the bull run will be there even though from now the market is still slow to move
Activity: 350
March 20, 2019, 09:38:53 AM
I doubt that the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will start growing earlier than the beginning of next year, so all the small price hikes this year can not be perceived as the beginning of a bullish trend. It is quite realistic that the Bitcoin price range can be kept between $3,000 and $5,000 until the end of the year.
Activity: 459
March 20, 2019, 09:25:08 AM
The bitcoin halving event will help increase the value of bitcoin and in 2020 we will see bitcoin rise to approximately $ 20000 again.
Believe me, our crypto market is developing quite well now and miners should hold their BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 09:12:29 AM
It can't be exactly tell what is going to happen. Over the past few weeks, the market has increased a bit then has gone down again. So, there is doubt that if the pump would sustain for a longer period of time.
but if the market prediction this year will experience a good price increase because from now on the market has started to have a good price increase so this year will be the year of crypto rise
indeed, prices are currently increasing, but indeed no one knows when pump will occur, hopefully it will happen as soon as possible, because we have waited a long time since 2018, and hopefully the refusal from ethf will not have a bad impact
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
March 20, 2019, 09:05:35 AM
It can't be exactly tell what is going to happen. Over the past few weeks, the market has increased a bit then has gone down again. So, there is doubt that if the pump would sustain for a longer period of time.
but if the market prediction this year will experience a good price increase because from now on the market has started to have a good price increase so this year will be the year of crypto rise
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
March 20, 2019, 08:41:28 AM
we can only prepare for that. even though we believe that the pump will come, we also need to collect assets so we don't miss the train. for now, I think the potential for going up is great. but you're right, we must still pay attention to the market.
Whether the pump is coming or not, that is the most unsettled question as only time can answer that. The stabilization in the prices may indicate for the next bullish run though, these are just predictions currently made the investors. But all you can do is to prepare yourself for each every condition that is going to come and by keeping eye on the market every time...
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 20, 2019, 08:16:17 AM
In recent days the growth is better than the previous weeks growth. Whether there is any upcoming pump is not yet known, but the possibility for a growth same as the present can be expected to happen for a longer time period. This at times could initiate a price pumping.
maybe this is the sign for us that investors ready to face bullish trend.and also they thinking bottom already set in past month.maybe they hope that bullish trend will coming in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: