Pages:
Author

Topic: Does really bull run starts for altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The bull run does not start from altcoins, it starts from the main coin which is Bitcoin,because all altcoins rise are most times traced to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main coin and is paired mostly with others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
For tha last days we saw some big growths of altcoins. Do you really start to think about the bull run like me ?

There will be a bull run, in fact there already has been one.

Prices of most alts have actually already jumped at least 10-20% yesterday, led by bitcoin's rise.

I think that this pump in alts will continue for around a week or so before a correction hits hard on the market. It's not the end of the bear market, but rather just a pump that happens because the prices of alts and BTC have settled for such a long time, combined with the fact that there is some optimism in the market again due to the Soros entry into crypto. It's not going to be a "permanent" pump, but it's still going to be a massive bull run, possible leading to crypto market cap hitting $350 billion.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
For tha last days we saw some big growths of altcoins. Do you really start to think about the bull run like me ?
Pages:
Jump to: