Pages:
Author

Topic: Does RealSolid manipulate the vote that could make him step down? - page 2. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
It isn't his account.  He just logs in and borrows it sometimes.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
That vote was when SC1 was still running. It's not really applicable anymore since it passed about 90% in my favour at the time. I think many people here don't realize how much support I actually have because they just stay with the "bitcoin folk" who hate SolidCoin. Join the IRC channel or keep an eye on our forum if you want a real indication of support.

Wait I thought RealSolid is claiming CoinHunter isn't his account.  Strange seems like he is/was in this post.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
That vote was when SC1 was still running. It's not really applicable anymore since it passed about 90% in my favour at the time. I think many people here don't realize how much support I actually have because they just stay with the "bitcoin folk" who hate SolidCoin. Join the IRC channel or keep an eye on our forum if you want a real indication of support.

Wait I thought RealSolid is claiming CoinHunter isn't his account.  Strange seems like he is/was in this post.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
Voting to remove Coinhunter is baseless anyway. There is no way to force him from power as he has sole control authority and can do as he please, as he has demonstrated.

I think popular sentiment has more of an impact than votes to be honest.If someone close to a lead developer gets fed up,he can presumably take control of things if people get fed up of the lead developer (in general terms). If enough people get fed up who are developers or close to the founder ,then the founder will have to take notice or may leave out of sheer embarassment (because he knows his days are numbered anyway for example)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
Speaking of votes,I saw a lot of yes votes and hardly any no votes,then when I looked under real Solids signature,it said Lead developer of solidcoin or something to that effect.I think the poll was for a while ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Based on the Solidcoin Trolls that come from the SC forums/IRC to btc-e's chatroom, i would rather not interact with that many SC users... they aren't too bright
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
You are so full of shit, really you are.

You banned me, you know you did and so quite a few others.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I tried joining your IRC Channel but being the coward you are you banned me instantly.

Lemme guess, you next BS statement will be for me to come on over LOL.... or maybe that you don't ban people that disagree with you (sp0tter comes to mind) or even kickout your own people when the finally question your delusions of granduer (FlipPro) comes to mind....

Seriously, do you really believe your own crap?

~BCX~

Unless you were using a pseudonym that isn't true. When you came with the "bitcoinexpress" nick, if that was you, you weren't banned. I also thought you had a bot in the channel recording everything? I donno what is true with you but people get banned time to time from IRC and the forum when they are being continually offensive. People also usually get unbanned when they have calmed down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
He manipulates the fundamental "value" of his project. What makes you think votes would be any more sacred ?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
CoinHunter bans people that disagree with him. He also edits other people's posts so that it looks like those people agree with him too. Of course the vote is stacked. Put the same poll up here and you'll see a very different result.
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
I totally have no proof except that he should be able to do this.. but the numbers look obvious: 52 aprove of him, 7 are against him (as of 2/15/2012 19:16CET). If this was a real Vote over there (http://solidcointalk.org/topic/186-do-you-want-realsolid-to-be-lead-developer/) we would see reversed figures.
It's selection bias, look it up. Those who don't approve of the current leaders, have never registered on the forum or left to do something more useful with their life.

Or were banned before the vote took place and never bothered to register another account.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I totally have no proof except that he should be able to do this.. but the numbers look obvious: 52 aprove of him, 7 are against him (as of 2/15/2012 19:16CET). If this was a real Vote over there (http://solidcointalk.org/topic/186-do-you-want-realsolid-to-be-lead-developer/) we would see reversed figures.
It's selection bias, look it up. Those who don't approve of the current leaders, have never registered on the forum or left to do something more useful with their life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
So does he change the numbers manually or does he put pressure on those against him?

He has a history of being a dishonest person and therefore it is easy to see he is manipulating this whole vote just to give him the needed "support" to continue with his project. I have looked into my own database and seen that IPBoard has a simple database structure and it took me only a few seconds to forge votes - so if I can do it, who says he cannot? I would like him to proove that he didnt manipulate that poll but i guess he wont do which of course is evidently his way of saying: "Yes, I did it."

Couldnt resist writing a forum post that sounds as if it was made by him.. but somehow thats great - with an "?" you can accuse people of everything without the need of evidence.. love it :0)
Pages:
Jump to: