Pages:
Author

Topic: Does SafeMoon have a future?? - page 3. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 11, 2022, 02:16:14 PM
if you look at it this way, each project has its own negative sides, I don't follow the project, but it looks like there was some kind of rebranding or the coin was changed to a new one, safemoon(old) is displayed on coingeko, and the SFM coin is, as I understand it, one project, apparently something negative happened to the project, that they had to create a new coin...my personal opinion is that trust is lost if the author has described enough reasons to doubt the project.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
March 11, 2022, 01:51:13 PM
I find it ununderstandable that you have just written all of the negative sides of this project, and you still ask 'if it has a future'? Fom your post it shows that you have done your research about this project and the answer should be very glaring to you. To be honest i know little or nothing about 'safemoon', but i am pretty sure it will be one of those pump and dump coins that come into the network and only last for the short term, so to answer your question, in my opinion, NO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 612
March 11, 2022, 01:36:20 PM
Since it's creation in March 2021 by John Karony, the SafeMoon has been trending for the wrong reasons; since the launch of a class action lawsuit accusing it of operating a pump and dump scheme. They were further charged with misleading naive investors with shoddy promotions, disguising their control over SafeMoon and having a significant percent of the SafeMoon tokens.
 SFM has dropped by 6% at $0.0011 in price as at yesterday, 10th March and has lost 40% of its value since it's creation in March 2021. Does this bode well for SafeMoon investors or it still has a fighting chance? 🤷🤷
Pages:
Jump to: