Pages:
Author

Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS? - page 9. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Professional job is still recommended because you wont know what will happen to the cryptocurrencies after few years that is why it is important to still have backup plan if anything bad happens to the market,today a lot of countries are restricting cryptocurrencies that is why its better to have some job when all of this collapse.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
t's a difficult question, you know.
As we can see Crypto so fluctuable. So if it falls down finally all tokens will be just a piece of s.it.
I mean do you office job as usual. It could be all of us will come to office soon and sit near you . Smiley
Activity: 490
There are a lot of bounty campaigns in which everything happens exactly as you say. as far as I can remember, there was such a project Copytrack, which is exactly how it worked, that is, the more you work on the bounty, the more tokens you have.
I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
I too have the same plan,because i am working 8hrs a day and it could barely make $1000 a month while in boutny hunting you could have more if you really know what you are doing you would have much money in bounties,but the cons would be you wont be paying any insurance ,or taxes,and you wont have fixed dates with bounties like in office works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Office work isnt worth your time and indeed you can earn a lot in bounty hunting that is why i ahve decided few months ago to go full time bounty hunter and at the same time a daily trader because it could give me much more profits than working into office.If you have another income why not ? because bounty hunting isnt a stable job not every week you will have something sometimes it takes months to finish a campaign.
Activity: 274
Bounty hunting is a lot better than working into office for 8hrs sometimes you will be required to have some overtime that wouldnt give you decent amount income monthly.Bounty hunting is a lot more better because you wont risk any invetment and you can start earning it is depends on the work or effort you have done to complete the task weekly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Of course it'll help you earn more tokens but it's not mean it'll help you earn more money cause there are some bounty campaigns are scam and their token never being listed on any exchange or although it's listed but you can't find out anyway to deposit it to these exchange to trade, POScoin for example. But when you spend more time in bounty campaign, you'll get one thing more important than tokens, it's knowledge about bounty and ICO, it'll help you finding out good bounty to join.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

No, it's not good idea. Bounty could be very profitable, but if you want to make living from it, you have to be well secured in financial aspect. I suggest to have money for living (rent, food, etc) for at least 6 months to a year. And some investments on a side, because you should not relay on bounty alone.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Yes,i have been into bounty huntung for about a year and i would say its very much profitable when you are having $1k in office monthy you could have $3k or more that depends on how many campaigns you are joining or how much you effort you put in every campaign.Sometimes you need to give up your professional job to get more profits especially when you are into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Yes of course i am a full time bounty hunter and i could say that its gives me more income than working in the office which will give you pennies at the end of the month here your profits will depends on how much efforts did you put to these campaigns and you will only risk your time and effort the good thing about this is you wont need to work on schedule you can post anytime you want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Well, bounty campaigns might be profitable, but now, after the news of crypto ad bans by various social medias, I think ICOs are going to have a tough time gaining popularity. You can still try them out, but I think you should not quit your job as it would be a stable source of income which might help you a lot.
Activity: 168
Of course bounty hunting is a lot better,because you could have ten of thousands per month in bounties while you only have hundreds per week in working into office,that is why it is recommended to do bounty hunting while it is still profitable because you will never know when will these ICOs are going to be crowded or less profitable than today.
Of course it is better to work in your home than working 8hrs a day in office,you wont have any schedule to follow if you are into bounty hunting because anytime you can start posting compare to the office work which will require you to work in time,you can spend a lot of time in office but you wont earn the amounts you can get in bounties.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Yes you can gain more profits in bounty hunting compare to working in a campaign because you could have tens of thousand dollars if the ICO was a success,doesnt make sense why would you choose to work 8hrs while you can work in home doing bounties ? if you have your income get some small business to support your needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
If you're talking about social media bounty campaigns then yes.  The more projects you're involved in the more tokens you will earn, but these are different tokens and there's no guarantee they will be worth as much as the others.  It's like playing the lottery, you might get lucky.  
Activity: 257
In my own experience i have earned a lot of money thru bounty hunting compare to working in office that is why iam doing full time bounty and trading everyday because this is the only way to get good amount of income compare to working into companies which will have a lot of time but you will only get pennies every week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

I suggest you to keep your Job intact and dont take hasty decisions just because you are making a good income from your bounties.

If you are doing so, its better to continue the same. The crypto market is still most volatile and unpredictable, it will take time to get matured and till then, it doesnt makes sense of leaving a settled job.
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Bounty hunting is indeed worth your time that is why more people are choosing bounties instead of investing to these ICOs that might scam your ass at the end,legit ICOs might turn into scam so you will never know plus bounties will only risk your time and effort and you dont need to have initial investment to start earning.If you are confident with your earnings in bounty camoaigns you should resign and do what you want.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Honestly I do not think that it is wise.
it could be worth if you can write or do youtube videos with some kind of subscriber base.
Also if you can translate

Otherwise no.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
Yes your decision is right! But also look good you'll join the campaign. Because not all campaigns are legit!
So we can be careful because we can not earn it here.
Pages:
Jump to: