Pages:
Author

Topic: Does technical analysis work in crypto trading? - page 5. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Smart money refers to the capital that institutional investors, central banks, and other professionals or financial institutions control. It is managed by expert investors who can foresee market trends and make most of the profits. So it means that smart money traders trying to trade together with market-maker. Also they think that technical analysis is not working because it's very old.
Is that what you mean by smart money, how about joint ventures or individual that participates in big airdrop like JTO and the rest, launchpad on big centralized exchange. From what you actually mean, I can say smart money are only used by the whales to generates more income fastly, is that true?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I will like to ask. What is smart money? I do not think this is related to trading

Smart money refers to the capital that institutional investors, central banks, and other professionals or financial institutions control. It is managed by expert investors who can foresee market trends and make most of the profits. So it means that smart money traders trying to trade together with market-maker. Also they think that technical analysis is not working because it's very old.
Did you know that this is plagiarism?

Smart money refers to the capital that institutional investors, central banks, and other financial institutions or professionals control.

I will advise you to avoid ban.

If you want to copy a word directly, it is better to just quote it.

How is this also helpful? Not from retail investors. We are not institution or bank here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
I will like to ask. What is smart money? I do not think this is related to trading

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Technical analysis can be used to trade, although it is not 100% accurate. I can even say that technical analysis is not 60 to 70% accurate. You need strategies to make sure that you do not have loss in trading than profit. Your analysis can not always be correct.

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
For all my 5 months in trading, I'm learning only technical analysis but now everyone is talking about the concept of "Smart Money". So I think that trading is changing and speculators should stop trading based on technical analysis. Or smart money just a concept that cannot possibly work in the market,
Pages:
Jump to: