Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the bank glad to support cryptocurrency trade? - page 3. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Well once crypto goes to the banks then the dream of Mister Satoshi will end. Since crypto was included in the G20 topic, the alternative money become a real threat to banks so as usual they will do anything to control the marketing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
in 2017 bitcoin recorded a record that became a hot potato around the world, so its phenomenal bitcoin until the banks and the government intervened. we all know that banks will never support bitcoin, because bitcoin offers such an easy system. a strong reason why governments and banks ban bitcoin, because they claim that bitcoin is not a valid means of exchange or means of payment to use. so, in my opinion until whenever the bank will never support virtual / digital currency like bitcoin. in fact there are still many reasons for this ban.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
As we know, not many exchanges will support the international wire transfer, what is the mainly reason in it?
In order for the exchange to support the possibility of using Fiat, it needs to have a license from the Central Bank of the country in which it operates. It's complicated. We all know that bankers are opposed to supporting the use of cryptocurrencies. The main task of the appearance of cryptocurrency was an alternative to Fiat. Therefore, many exchanges do not want to support Fiat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
They have many reason about it and the most one reason is they afraid of adjusting on a crypto world because they think that they can not get a discount from any crypto tokens because the value of those coins/tokens are volatile that's why they afraid of using cyrpto for now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
in these few days I think most of the bank will not be friendly with these cryptocurrency,but as time goes by,they have to accept them and adjust them。
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
As we know, not many exchanges will support the international wire transfer, what is the mainly reason in it?

Banks will never support the crypto currency trades and neither they are approaching that way toward them. The wire transfer is completely different thing and that gets separated with the membrane of decentralisation and centralisation. In this one crypto exchanger being decentralised can get the money transferred from one country to another as they dont recognise the location and neither they restricted to do so. But when it comes to the wire transfer from one country to exchanger of another country then are restricted to do so due to the rules and regulations of transferring bank itself. There is no doubt that this can be solved as long as both the parties agree on the rules. This cant happen as exchangers are devoid of the rules.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think no , because we dont use bank as media
so they didnt get any payment for that
so they didnt support or they will make own crypto
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
As I see it yes. Cryptocurrency has its value in the economy. Bank earn as we transact to them. As we use cardless ATM, as we need fiat. I think there's no problem with it as long as cryptocurrency has its value.
Activity: 27
So there is the reason why appear many ewallet now,  I have used epay they can provide many functional service for me all the time, okcoin is a great choice for this time.
Activity: 17
Yes, 1.They cannot control the cryptocurrency.
2.The cryptocurrency is safer, cheaper, and more private, and once the average person on the street becomes aware of this, it is even less likely to stop the rise of cryptocurrency.
For example, okcoin is not support the wire transfer before, but it is going to cooperate with epay to solve this problem.
http://blog.epay.com/c/a_detailed_tutorial_teach_you_how_to_correctly_use_okex
Activity: 46
Pages:
Jump to: