Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the bitcoin price go up and down correlation to the stock market? - page 3. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
Like what I have said previously in related posts Bitcoin and the crypto market has no direct correlation to what is happening in the stock market right now. While we both are being the demand for its supply the stock market is affected by external factors outside of its demand and those external factors are of the company itself and the economical performance of the country itself. (....)
This should be always in mind or every people especially those new in cryptocurrency.
Maybe they have some thoughts about this because they tend to compare always the the prices or charts of stock markets or cryptocurrency, although sometime you can see some part that has similarity but overall for me, nothing.
Most of the people thinks that crypto market and stock market is a seesaw lol. If the other is on top the other is at the bottom, vice versa. Well maybe because there are some sort of chart comparison whenever the other market is moving drastically and so people tend to predict. What really affects the price is the external factors and events like the corona virus, look at both markets they are both downed.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
On this weekend the crypto market goes down.  Will it predict the stock market to go down on Monday? 
Under normal circumstances the stock market and the market of cryptocurrencies do not really show too much correlation among each other, each one moves according to their own dynamics and do not influence one another that much, however what we are seeing now are nothing but normal circumstances, the fear of the coronavirus has spread and while it does not seems to be as dangerous as some other diseases it has created panic around the world and when that happens people prefer to hold cash instead of speculative assets and this is making both markets to go down.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Like what I have said previously in related posts Bitcoin and the crypto market has no direct correlation to what is happening in the stock market right now. While we both are being the demand for its supply the stock market is affected by external factors outside of its demand and those external factors are of the company itself and the economical performance of the country itself. (....)
This should be always in mind or every people especially those new in cryptocurrency.
Maybe they have some thoughts about this because they tend to compare always the the prices or charts of stock markets or cryptocurrency, although sometime you can see some part that has similarity but overall for me, nothing.
Well the problem here is mostly about how mainstream news always try to connect everything surrounding Bitcoin, they always try to relate it to current events, price movements, and other news so that they try to be relevant in the industry. The negative thing about that is it misleads a lot of people as well as make them assume that everything has a relation but the truth is it doesn't have one.

I'm of the same opinion as @Harlor here, in that there doesn't seem to be neither a cause and effect nor a correlation between the crypto and the stock market. This can easily be tested by making a stock market prediction but if one was to follow crypto and predict the stock market will realise the relationship does not hold true at all.

This makes sense because if this correlation were to exist traders would instantly work that out and always apply it, thus getting huge bucks every time.

Like what I have said above I have a feeling that these newbie traders have this "stock market's movement is related to the crypo market" relation on reading a lot of news that's why they might think that they do have a connection since the have been mislead by the news. This won't change until these newbie traders try to educate themselves and at least be observant on what they are seeing rather than believing it instantly.
I think one of the reason why Bitcoin goes down and up is because of the newbie trader, because of their mistake trading it caused it to bitcoin to be volatile. But not only those newbie Trader cause of falling but also those mistake trade of some traders, we can't blame those trader because all of us are also do mistake sometimes. I think we should more careful everytime we trade to lessen the mistake and risk.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Well the problem here is mostly about how mainstream news always try to connect everything surrounding Bitcoin, they always try to relate it to current events, price movements, and other news so that they try to be relevant in the industry. The negative thing about that is it misleads a lot of people as well as make them assume that everything has a relation but the truth is it doesn't have one.

I'm of the same opinion as @Harlor here, in that there doesn't seem to be neither a cause and effect nor a correlation between the crypto and the stock market. This can easily be tested by making a stock market prediction but if one was to follow crypto and predict the stock market will realise the relationship does not hold true at all.

This makes sense because if this correlation were to exist traders would instantly work that out and always apply it, thus getting huge bucks every time.

Like what I have said above I have a feeling that these newbie traders have this "stock market's movement is related to the crypo market" relation on reading a lot of news that's why they might think that they do have a connection since the have been mislead by the news. This won't change until these newbie traders try to educate themselves and at least be observant on what they are seeing rather than believing it instantly.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
CoinPoker.com
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
On this weekend the crypto market goes down.  Will it predict the stock market to go down on Monday?  

Bitcoin and even other cryptomarket doesn't affect the stock market as both happens in different community and have different trading and market systems. Also, Stock market's system doesn't depend on the crypto market and vice versa. Therefore, it is easy to say that whatever happens on the drastic decrease of the crypto market would even make a little decrease nor dent in the stock market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
Like what I have said previously in related posts Bitcoin and the crypto market has no direct correlation to what is happening in the stock market right now. While we both are being the demand for its supply the stock market is affected by external factors outside of its demand and those external factors are of the company itself and the economical performance of the country itself, crypto on the other hand is less affected by those and mostly affected by the direct demand for it. That's why we barely see the crypto market and the stock market have the same or nearly identical movement. So basing your trade just because one market is bullish or bearish is something a careless trader would do, simply because it will be hugely inaccurate.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Like what I have said previously in related posts Bitcoin and the crypto market has no direct correlation to what is happening in the stock market right now. While we both are being the demand for its supply the stock market is affected by external factors outside of its demand and those external factors are of the company itself and the economical performance of the country itself, crypto on the other hand is less affected by those and mostly affected by the direct demand for it. That's why we barely see the crypto market and the stock market have the same or nearly identical movement. So basing your trade just because one market is bullish or bearish is something a careless trader would do, simply because it will be hugely inaccurate.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
On this weekend the crypto market goes down.  Will it predict the stock market to go down on Monday? 
Pages:
Jump to: