Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 142. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 23, 2016, 12:32:52 AM
It's really matter for every common bitcoin user and for people who working full time with bitcoin cause it's theirs money for living and other stuff.
Thats true its really matter because we are here to earn profit thats why we always waiting for the price will going to rise then we exchange our bitcoin to fiat for our daily needs.
We cannot really expect that the price will be steady high, there are times that it will fall back and the worst case scenario is when it falls back hard. The thing is when you are a believer, you just need to save your daily income and wait for the right time to encash it because the price will eventually go high again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 11:47:42 PM
It's really matter for every common bitcoin user and for people who working full time with bitcoin cause it's theirs money for living and other stuff.
Thats true its really matter because we are here to earn profit thats why we always waiting for the price will going to rise then we exchange our bitcoin to fiat for our daily needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 22, 2016, 03:20:03 PM
Activity: 154
June 22, 2016, 10:41:22 AM
Never mattered, but starting to matter for me now as it is just swinging a lot and there are great trading opportunities in the markets, not only bitcoins but altcoins too... So, going on with the flow is a good way to catch a better price these days...
for now bitcoin price are really matter, most of bitcoin investors are looking for that.

but once bitcoin are getting popular and used by many people and comfortable enough without any fear of losing value i think bitcoin price will never be a metter anymore.
We just need some productive time to entice people in adopting bitcoins. The benefits in using were already their and they will have a great experience with their online spending habits, we need to attract more users not investors because with majority of investors on board they will just play with the price and we never gonna get the trust of the masses.
To be able to attract new users we need something like information that will make them realize why bitcoin is so valuable and by that I'm talking about, introducing them on how to earn in bitcoin and let them think that the value of bitcoin is so important.
legendary
June 22, 2016, 09:48:02 AM
Never mattered, but starting to matter for me now as it is just swinging a lot and there are great trading opportunities in the markets, not only bitcoins but altcoins too... So, going on with the flow is a good way to catch a better price these days...
for now bitcoin price are really matter, most of bitcoin investors are looking for that.

but once bitcoin are getting popular and used by many people and comfortable enough without any fear of losing value i think bitcoin price will never be a metter anymore.
We just need some productive time to entice people in adopting bitcoins. The benefits in using were already their and they will have a great experience with their online spending habits, we need to attract more users not investors because with majority of investors on board they will just play with the price and we never gonna get the trust of the masses.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 22, 2016, 09:36:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 22, 2016, 09:30:39 AM
I think bitcoin price has a big role especially those who buy and sell bitcoins.
Even traders and investors ,bitcoin price has big impact on thier business. .but i want btcouin price to go up .

We all does. That will also tell how strong this currency is. From that increase also many of us low buyers and sellers can profit as long as it fluctuates and we are on the same tide.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2016, 06:15:35 AM
I think bitcoin price has a big role especially those who buy and sell bitcoins.
Even traders and investors ,bitcoin price has big impact on thier business. .but i want btcouin price to go up .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 06:00:28 AM
The Bitcoin price rice is very important and that is what is attracting most people and what turns them in to users when they see the price.
Bitcoin would not be that popular if the price was not doing what it is doing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 22, 2016, 04:56:20 AM
Price matters because it will make Bitcoin valuable.Everyone wants to invest money in valuable thing which has potential to grow and become more valuable.I will say price matter but hype is not good because price with stability will help Bitcoin much more that straight ups and downs.This is something I don't like an increase or decrease of 50 $ in a single day.

I agree with that thats what i dont like for bitcoin, the unstability of the price killing the trust of big investor,business sector and enthusiast because they are afraid to lose money in just single blink of an eye if the price suddenly down, and i really thinl price really matters since it tells the valuable how bitcoins is in the market.
Activity: 784
June 22, 2016, 04:50:23 AM
Price matters because it will make Bitcoin valuable.Everyone wants to invest money in valuable thing which has potential to grow and become more valuable.I will say price matter but hype is not good because price with stability will help Bitcoin much more that straight ups and downs.This is something I don't like an increase or decrease of 50 $ in a single day.
legendary
June 22, 2016, 04:41:06 AM
I agree, the price only matters to investors and traders because if the asset is strong even if they fall back it has a good chance to rise again. Bitcoins price today is dropping but it will not take too long because it will still go back to its track which is going up.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 03:17:42 AM
It matters. People now sell/buy bitcoins depending upon the price factor. We can say that yes price of btc matters a lot for all of us.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
June 22, 2016, 02:55:05 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 02:54:42 AM
It is always matter to me, because this is my other source of income and bitcoin will compensate some of my expenses. i think all of us the price matter because if not you are rich people.

Nowadays the price of bitcoin matters a lot, as a large number of peple have adopted bitcoin only because they want to be benefitted with the price of the bitcoin, for which they have heard that in the coming halving it will be increased. also these people have huge piles of coins and if the price drop they will lose their wealth.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2016, 02:44:46 AM
It is always matter to me, because this is my other source of income and bitcoin will compensate some of my expenses. i think all of us the price matter because if not you are rich people.
Activity: 364
June 21, 2016, 03:00:54 PM
The price matter for a lot of people because everyone wants to know the price so they can decide if they want to buy/sell or hold it.
I think we all need it honestly.
Activity: 364
June 21, 2016, 02:34:50 PM
Of course the price does matter due to the fact that the bitcoin needs it to let people buy it.
If some people do not see the price they will also not buy the bitcoin at all.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
June 21, 2016, 01:02:12 PM
Yes of course the bitcoin price matter because people are investing because of that and many people predict the future with it.
I think its even one of the best thing you can do when you are investing in the bitcoin, first watch the price, so yeah the price does matter without any doubts in my eyes.
The price of bitcoin of does always matter and this never stops. This will engage people who do business with bitcoin mostly buy and sell, some investments and holders or mining. This will represents if people should transact their business at this time and how much they should gain from it. This will also result also into the status of the trading that mostly people are very aware and involved. No matter how a day to day business transaction will become bitcoin price always matter to everyone.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2016, 11:57:28 AM
Of course the price for bitcoin matters for the people, especially who invest in Bitcoins and base their business on it. I'm not one of them, but for me it also maters, cause with rising price of bitcoin my savings in bitcoin are also rising. And nowadays when bitcoin is rising as crazy it's more important to me.

It is like it is the first priority now for bitcoin holders waiting for a good price. Some dont look that way in wanting bitcoin. The value of it as it grows and how the government and other sectors will accept it.
The price of Bitcoin is really important and that means also how much profit you can make with it so that is nice also if the price of Bitcoin is high.
But of course it is hard to predict for what is going to happen later in the future and that is the problem.
Jump to: