Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 84. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 28, 2016, 04:00:32 AM
I answer this question yes bitcoin price really matter i always pursue my self to earn bitcoin everyday i am always energetic to earn bitcoin while i can to be honest this is blessed that bitcoin price is boosting itself to price of $900 dollars this day and continiously increasing miner and traders are happy right now for sure.
Yes, when the bitcoin price is really matter, becouse this is the reason for some people to buy bitcoin. I think bitcoin price is boosting it sellf becouse it was get enough mass adoption and effect of halving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 27, 2016, 09:03:55 PM
yes it does. i love the whole idea of Bitcoin but i wouldn't follow it so passionately if it wasn't profitable lol
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 27, 2016, 08:53:57 PM
This guy called the latest price with 100% accuracy.I now follow him for the best trading ideas and its free or can donate by the looks of it.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/5779-bitcoins-latest-move

~

This guy has made a pretty good prediction couple of days ago but what about now? I was unable to find anything he says about the nearest future exept that "it will be a bumpy ride". Is he predicting that Bitcoin will drop a bit and then will rise again or what?

Btw looking through all the replies in this topic we can say with certainty that the price of Bitcoin does matter.
I think it is a mistake to follow someone just because it got one prediction right, it is better to first study how trades are conducted and then doing your trades based on what you think it is right that way you will learn how to do trades yourself and you will not rely on someone giving you signals.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 27, 2016, 12:19:49 PM
I answer this question yes bitcoin price really matter i always pursue my self to earn bitcoin everyday i am always energetic to earn bitcoin while i can to be honest this is blessed that bitcoin price is boosting itself to price of $900 dollars this day and continiously increasing miner and traders are happy right now for sure.
Activity: 274
December 27, 2016, 10:41:39 AM
Price always matters. And not only on Bitcoin but also any goods. a Bitcoin can be regarded as a commodity
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 27, 2016, 09:39:09 AM
For me the price of bitcoin really matters. It decides what i can bought from the bitcoin i currently have. From its current price now which is 900$ i already bought myself a brand new phone and still have some of it. I didn't need to convert that much of my bitcoin because of its high value now. I still have the remainings of my bitcoin and just saving it till next year.
As an investor, we care much of a good price which is a price increase, in such way we can make profit when selling our bitcoins. I believe some of us are making money online thru working for bitcoin and venturing in a business for bitcoin, what is important is that we must learn how to save so in the future we have something that we can consider as our retirement.
Activity: 700
December 27, 2016, 09:02:04 AM
For me the price of bitcoin really matters. It decides what i can bought from the bitcoin i currently have. From its current price now which is 900$ i already bought myself a brand new phone and still have some of it. I didn't need to convert that much of my bitcoin because of its high value now. I still have the remainings of my bitcoin and just saving it till next year.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 27, 2016, 08:27:26 AM
Of course the bitcoin price matters, if it wasn’t for the price bitcoin wouldn’t be so popular, anyone who sees the price immediately wants to invest in it , and the higher the price the more users we will have and the more users the more companies and websites start accepting it as a payment method.

Yes and that is why bitcoin now is so popular because of its price. And it is the one why there are some people who are attracted and convinced easily to use bitcoin upon seeing its value because they think that it is easy to get some of it. But the reality is that for new users it is hard to acquire bitcoins  and it is not that easy the way they think.
People are so amazed with the current price of bitcoin especially the newbie, they think it will continue so they will buy bitcoins and try to hold it for a longer time. I hope also for a good price that will continue in the future as I myself have invested with bitcoin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
December 27, 2016, 08:26:06 AM
For me the price of Bitcoin is very important because almost all my savings converted into Bitcoin. So every day I check the price of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 26, 2016, 07:58:53 PM
Come show me at least one person who is not interested in the price of bitcoin? I am personally interested in the growth of not only the number of bitcoin in my purse, but also the growth of the prices on my currency.
I think all users want a high price may be some who want fluctuation, but most bitcoin has its price! it is a sure thing that should exist in a currency or commodity, that is rate
Price changes are necessary in the free market, and there are different reasons why this exists. Price changes do not only occur to attract speculators and generate volume in the market, price changes occurs because there is always change in the supply and demand relationship, and the price is a result of that. This balance depends, of course, on the conditions of the product being traded in the market.
Actually vaule always be something important if you talking about money in the end
Especially bitcoin which always have a high amount price movement , this is unique
Make a lot of speculators come to try and leading to a higher demand
Without an interesting value as good as bitcoin , people will never give a shot.
Activity: 882
December 26, 2016, 05:28:09 PM
Of course the bitcoin price matters, if it wasn’t for the price bitcoin wouldn’t be so popular, anyone who sees the price immediately wants to invest in it , and the higher the price the more users we will have and the more users the more companies and websites start accepting it as a payment method.
Activity: 238
December 25, 2016, 03:03:24 PM
Come show me at least one person who is not interested in the price of bitcoin? I am personally interested in the growth of not only the number of bitcoin in my purse, but also the growth of the prices on my currency.
I think all users want a high price may be some who want fluctuation, but most bitcoin has its price! it is a sure thing that should exist in a currency or commodity, that is rate
Price changes are necessary in the free market, and there are different reasons why this exists. Price changes do not only occur to attract speculators and generate volume in the market, price changes occurs because there is always change in the supply and demand relationship, and the price is a result of that. This balance depends, of course, on the conditions of the product being traded in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 25, 2016, 02:54:43 PM
Think that we will see 800 over in next few days

I think that the chances for the price to go a good bit lower than current levels are higher than the possibility of reaching $800 in coming days/last part of this year. While people are getting excited and speculate about the price to increase further, don't forget that a decent sized correction is due. I won't be surprised to see the price fall back to $720's and perhaps even dive below $700 for a short time. Smart traders are prepared and waiting for it.
Well, let's see what will happen, if for me I would like to see the price to increase more and since we cannot see the future we just have to speculate hard for our prediction to happen. If the price will rise up to $800 by the end of the year, that would already be a great presence to all of us this holidays and I am pretty sure it will happen as the demand will increase due to the spenders.
In fact the demand is increasing regularly therefore he price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously and hope that this trend will continue for a long time, as it is general analysis of the people that the price of bitcoin will cross 1000 USD at the end of 2016 and will even cross its all time high price in the very beginning months of 2017.
Yes, all the people who have invested their assets in bitcoin are looking and waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise to some high level, as their income is depending on the price of bitcoin, so we can say that the price of bitcoin is really matter and if the price fell down to the dead level then people will stop taking interest in bitcoin and will start investing their money  somewhere else.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 25, 2016, 09:49:37 AM
I think no one can be show to you, I am personally interested in bitcoin price too, its normal. People will interested with some thing that gives them benefits. Price is the number one factor that attract people toward bitcoin. Bitcoin price was growth really high only in a few month
I thought it was normal. in fact most people interested in using bitcoin as they look bitcoin prices are high, so they try to use bitcoin
price is the most important thing of bitcoin
Yeah, Price is one of the main factor in attracting people's interest. If you want to introduce them an opportunity you need to make sure that they there will be a chance of earning great amount of profits so they will be more interested on your topic and bitcoin have that characteristic because bitcoin is expensive and you can earn a lot of money from it if you just be smart in choosing the right systems to earn. The price of bitcoin always matter all of time because if bitcoin has no price tag or value then it would be a lie if i say that people will still be interested in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 25, 2016, 09:47:36 AM
Think that we will see 800 over in next few days

I think that the chances for the price to go a good bit lower than current levels are higher than the possibility of reaching $800 in coming days/last part of this year. While people are getting excited and speculate about the price to increase further, don't forget that a decent sized correction is due. I won't be surprised to see the price fall back to $720's and perhaps even dive below $700 for a short time. Smart traders are prepared and waiting for it.
Well, let's see what will happen, if for me I would like to see the price to increase more and since we cannot see the future we just have to speculate hard for our prediction to happen. If the price will rise up to $800 by the end of the year, that would already be a great presence to all of us this holidays and I am pretty sure it will happen as the demand will increase due to the spenders.
In fact the demand is increasing regularly therefore he price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously and hope that this trend will continue for a long time, as it is general analysis of the people that the price of bitcoin will cross 1000 USD at the end of 2016 and will even cross its all time high price in the very beginning months of 2017.
Activity: 476
December 25, 2016, 09:34:00 AM
I think no one can be show to you, I am personally interested in bitcoin price too, its normal. People will interested with some thing that gives them benefits. Price is the number one factor that attract people toward bitcoin. Bitcoin price was growth really high only in a few month
I thought it was normal. in fact most people interested in using bitcoin as they look bitcoin prices are high, so they try to use bitcoin
price is the most important thing of bitcoin
Activity: 770
December 25, 2016, 07:44:35 AM

The growth of bitcoin price is one of advantage that most of bitcoin's user looking for. The fluctuations happen so fast this few weeks, because i think at this time halving is near. Maybe in the 2017 the price will increase again few percent. The halving depending from activities the miners of bitcoin.

Yeah few weeks the price fluctuates but it is just  small  so it is  okay  it is part of the bitcoin cycle and i think 2017 is good for bitcoin. Its price getting higher because we do expect that there are ton of users interested on using bitcoin because we know that every year lot of new bitcoin users enter in the digital currency annd it will lead to higher price
2017 is obviously the year of Bitcoin. Why? As we know, the world is in the industry 4.0 revolution and people are now trying to develop the cyber physical systems. And bitcoin is precisely playing an important role in this innovation. The more people use bitcoin, the faster we finish our cyber systems. In 2017, I believe that some countries, especially US and UK, will accept Bitcoin and use it as a alternative currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
December 25, 2016, 06:42:52 AM
There's actually someone in this thread that said he wasn't interested in the price of bitcoin because according to him, he just cash out and cash in bitcoins regardless of its price. If you would back read for a couple of minutes, you'll find him. I think the current price of bitcoin doesn't actually matter to the people that have their minds set that they are going to sell their coins after a couple of decades. Whatever the price before that is doesn't matter.

These can only be early adopters who mined their piles of bitcoins without making any financial investments into this. All other people who either bought bitcoins with fiat or bought mining equipment to mine bitcoins themselves do care for the price just because they invested their hard-earned money to get profits in due course. If the price won't break even for them, they basically lose their investments, partly or fully. I can't imagine how these people couldn't care for Bitcoin price if they still hold bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 25, 2016, 06:28:49 AM

The growth of bitcoin price is one of advantage that most of bitcoin's user looking for. The fluctuations happen so fast this few weeks, because i think at this time halving is near. Maybe in the 2017 the price will increase again few percent. The halving depending from activities the miners of bitcoin.

Yeah few weeks the price fluctuates but it is just  small  so it is  okay  it is part of the bitcoin cycle and i think 2017 is good for bitcoin. Its price getting higher because we do expect that there are ton of users interested on using bitcoin because we know that every year lot of new bitcoin users enter in the digital currency annd it will lead to higher price
Activity: 672
December 25, 2016, 06:17:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: