Pages:
Author

Topic: Does trading really works? Likely based on guesses - page 4. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 14
I have been seeing people talking and writing about trading like they never made losses showing different techniques the upcoming traders can use to trade and make money. I always see people arguing about strategies, the right chart for a particular trend, where likely the direction of Bitcoin tend go, and so many boring writeup. I keep asking if these so call traders actually makes money from trading. If you guys actually make money from trading then where are the losers?

Pardon me if I may ask, does trading really works? Hmm...looking at the cloud for possible comprehension! I think trading is just a mere guesses of what the outcome of the market direction may be. I do see traders using trendlines to guess the direction of Bitcoin and most time their guess fails. If trading works why is their few traders than holders? Please I don't intend to go against trading or our so called traders but I'm very surprised seeing so much writeups about trading even when there is nothing to write home about.
Everyone comes to the trading board and write to show knowledge but not result. Their are 10 profitable traders out of 1000 traders in the real world. Maybe I'm drunk!

why I think trading does not works and it's based on guesses

1) 80% of traders are losers. Many do brag on being traders but they don't make money from it.
2) Trading is based on luck: you might be lucky making good profits in trading at the beginning, but later you'll pay for it.
3) Those strategies can not stand the test of time: Your strategy might be giving you good profit now, but how long can it last?
4) If your strategy is giving you money so why are you selling it: You'll see something like "Enrol for my trading master class for the sum of $500 and become a consistent profitable trader, only 10 seats available" it sucks!
5) If you are making money, so whose money are you gaining?
6) You cannot always be a winner: you'll forgotten that what goes around comes around.
7) Trading is gambling: Trading is based on guesses with the use of trading tools that can help you use past events or data to guess what will happen in the future.
Cool Most traders are scared of trading: If you are scared of losing, you can as well use the fund to buy Bitcoin and hodl. Save yourself from stress!
9) Trading platforms want your money: All those exchanges that provide trading services need your money for maintenance of their portfolios.
10) Trading does not guarantee profit: Traders always post their profits but are scared of showing their losses. Trading is difficult, you can only become a winner through luck.

If trading truelly works so why the speculation, It's like the game of throne.

Pages:
Jump to: