Pages:
Author

Topic: Does true love exist? - page 3. (Read 1253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 26, 2020, 04:20:28 PM
Have you got the chance to experience it?
Yes it does exist and i have experienced it but always remember that you have to give it back too otherwise it will not be sustainable.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
July 24, 2020, 09:52:42 AM
Yeah I've got the chance and I didn't believe it is a thing before I experienced it.
So if you still haven't - no worries, its a matter of time and effort.
Remeber love is not about finding The One, but its more about building connection with other real person
Activity: 30
July 24, 2020, 06:01:33 AM
it does exists, but only in movies Cheesy
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 24, 2020, 05:43:01 AM
Looking at my parents who have been together for 32 years and who are still in love, I have no doubts that true love exists. Unfortunately, not everyone can find it easily. Personally I had to wait and use dating sites. But I was lucky to meet my wife online here. We are married and have two children. I'm happy and I do belive in true love Smiley.
you are too lucky to find a life partner on dating website but for most of the others its just a bitter experience since most of the girls we found on those sites only care about the money and how much you can spend for their date.Even I had seen many interview about dating and girls opinion they also told the same,no matter how caring you are the money speaks more.
Activity: 372
July 18, 2020, 07:33:53 PM
True love can be found in family only. But you if try to find  true love existence in other place except family, that will disappointed you. Cause people are getting selfish. Nobody really loves you without having any benefit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
July 07, 2020, 02:01:02 PM
Certainly true true love is always there and we can see it in the eyes of our family and we can also find true love if we can choose the right person
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 05, 2020, 02:54:01 AM
Genuine love usually exists between members of a family, but if you're talking about romantic love between two sweethearts, I'm not so sure.
It does exist, your mother and your father or your grandmother or grandfather is the proof. True love is about meeting each other expectations and loving each other with trust acceptance and support. True love is treating someone with kind the kind of respect that they deserve.

You can feel or test the true love when you are into a bad situation.
In bad situations you can feel who loves you truly and unconditionally. This is the way how true love exists.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
July 05, 2020, 02:02:35 AM
Hmmmm, true love is what you define it to be for you, people have so many definitions of what their true love should be, so for me yes true loves does exist but it all varies with individuals
True love is all about loving your partner unconditionally. When people are in true love they love and care for each other. They don't just see their future together they actually work for it. True love is about loving someone selflessly, forever.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
July 05, 2020, 01:59:05 AM
Genuine love usually exists between members of a family, but if you're talking about romantic love between two sweethearts, I'm not so sure.
It does exist, your mother and your father or your grandmother or grandfather is the proof. True love is about meeting each other expectations and loving each other with trust acceptance and support. True love is treating someone with kind the kind of respect that they deserve.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
July 04, 2020, 03:36:20 AM
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 03, 2020, 09:09:08 PM
Hmmmm, true love is what you define it to be for you, people have so many definitions of what their true love should be, so for me yes true loves does exist but it all varies with individuals
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 03, 2020, 08:04:52 PM
We only know its true love when we get older and still we're together with our love ones.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 03, 2020, 02:28:05 AM
I think yes, it exists but a few. If it's about family, then its true that they love me a lot. But if it's about my friends or my relative or my neigibour, then i think they don't. But they act like they do
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
June 22, 2020, 06:00:14 PM
"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were."

In my opinion, this is a perfect example that true love exist, because it is always giving and it's not selfish to receive instead.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 22, 2020, 09:28:28 AM
i'm sure it really exists.... though it's hard to find it

Don't Look after them,it will come eventually if you have a good heart and a loving person as well.
Because how can true love come your way if you have a  heart of stone?

Love is must be sharing and not selfish .
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
June 22, 2020, 03:51:35 AM
Besides your parents and brothers and sisters etc.

Love exis, Human nature is to love someone, His/her partner the love exists but the true love always exists where one person loves other too much and the other don't that is the rule of the world. I believe that love is from one side not both sides. It is very rare.

Regards
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 21, 2020, 06:13:16 PM
everyone has a different answer...
there is a sentence: "LOVE IS BLIND" and that is very true, when you fall in love full of the opposite sex then you do not think of anything your loved ones have, you will lose your mind, I am lucky to marry my husband who is "MY FIRST LOVE".
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 21, 2020, 03:58:00 PM
i'm sure it really exists.... though it's hard to find it
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 21, 2020, 03:47:50 PM
Because of true love for friends, relatives, and neighbors, some people are ignoring the lockdowns and shutdowns which are destroying out nation.

Cool
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2020, 06:38:28 AM
For that I also happy with my family loving me so much.
Once others think I didn't get yet trust love another person without my family. So if you have experience then you're a lucky person between me.
Pages:
Jump to: