Pages:
Author

Topic: Does using trading Bots is more profitable than conventional trading? - page 5. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
I have a stable job and because of my limited time to spend in trading, it gives me a reason to look other options to continue my trade and it looks like trading bots is something to try especially during the pandemic situation. I'm not sure many people are looking at this but probably they are also asking about it.

"The evolution of automated machines is already performing many tasks that are done by humans in the past. With advancements in robotics and automation, the impact of the changes spans from every aspect of life and businesses to the future of jobs. In recent years, these technologies have taken a major leap in the trading business, and in the wake of COVID-19, they have escalated than ever before. This is now expected that robots and machines could have a major impact on the trading business and could eliminate conventional human-to-human voice trading fast."

source: https://industrywired.com/will-the-rise-of-robots-alter-the-conventional-trading-in-the-post-pandemic-period/

Well, it seems interesting to try and I hope this could help and see a positive result to the outcomes of my future transfer.
But I would like to ask everyone who already experiences in using trading bots and how this becomes effective in trading and boost our profit gains than stayed in a conventional trading system?

Any recommendation...
Pages:
Jump to: