Pages:
Author

Topic: DOG- A memecoin on Bitcoin Blockchain - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 25, 2024, 07:32:23 PM
The puppy is cute. Today,  when I looked at it on Bitget, it was just listed on the platform. If I'm not mistaken, it seems like it started at 0.001$ a few days ago and now it's around 0.004$ something right away. That means for those who first invested here, they immediately take a profit of around 300%+, right?

But I will observe it first; maybe I will buy only a small amount first, and there is no denying that it has potential because it was immediately listed on Bitget, and this exchange is also included in the top 10 listed in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
May 25, 2024, 06:51:59 PM
- Its mission is to onboard millions of people to Bitcoin.
This is where I get skeptical. I think this is being dishonest and it's more like using the Bitcoin blockchain's popularity to sell their tokens. I know it's said that no team allocation but I doubt if the creator doesn't have a private stash somewhere. I bet it's one of the biggest holders.

I checked the website and no where it is written that they want to use this meme coin Bitcoin adoption. I am quoting the correct words of their mission statement from their website. I don't understand why people still make such mistakes in understanding the difference between Bitcoin and other crypto.

a meme coin can indeed influence the broader trajectory of cryptocurrency adoption, making its moon landing a beacon for

Actually, building on the Bitcoin blockchain is similar to bringing people on board because if you check, the people on the blockchain will have to be familiar with Bitcoin, after all they have to pay gas fee which would be BTC. We can also say the same that when you build something on any platform, you are indirectly endorsing the platform you used. Assuming the new platform has so many users, you will understand the benefit better.

You are mixing Bitcoin network with other blockchains. Bitcoin doesn't  have a gas fee, it has transaction fee which has been increasing periodically due to network congestion created by such coins. Anyways the narrative of meme coins still rules over all other narrative and it has become the easiest way to get 100x on investment if you are able to find the right meme coin before listing.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
May 25, 2024, 06:29:34 PM
This is where I get skeptical. I think this is being dishonest and it's more like using the Bitcoin blockchain's popularity to sell their tokens. I know it's said that no team allocation but I doubt if the creator doesn't have a private stash somewhere. I bet it's one of the biggest holders.

I checked the website and no where it is written that they want to use this meme coin Bitcoin adoption. I am quoting the correct words of their mission statement from their website. I don't understand why people still make such mistakes in understanding the difference between Bitcoin and other crypto.

a meme coin can indeed influence the broader trajectory of cryptocurrency adoption, making its moon landing a beacon for

Actually, building on the Bitcoin blockchain is similar to bringing people on board because if you check, the people on the blockchain will have to be familiar with Bitcoin, after all they have to pay gas fee which would be BTC. We can also say the same that when you build something on any platform, you are indirectly endorsing the platform you used. Assuming the new platform has so many users, you will understand the benefit better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
May 24, 2024, 01:36:43 AM
A memecoin on the Bitcoin blockchain has caught my attention. I first learned about the Ordinals protocol a year ago and was intrigued by the idea of creating Bitcoin NFTs seamlessly. Since then, I've been following the protocol and have added ORDI, SATs, and RATS to my portfolio. Recently, I discovered DOG, a decentralized, community-led memecoin on the Bitcoin blockchain. As a meme enthusiast, I appreciate a good story, and DOG has an interesting one:

- It was launched in April as part of a volunteer-organized airdrop to the Bitcoin Ordinals community, with no team allocation or presale.
- DOG operates on the Runes Protocol and can be traded on various platforms, including Bitcoin L1, L2s, and CEXs,

Having had memes on other chains like Base, Solana, and BNB, I am sure excited to explore this and see how it goes. Anyone come across this memecoin?

https://doggotothemoon.io/
These type of tokens are more valuable before their launch. As these projects don't have that much strong fundamentals so they can only be manipulated by the supply and tokenomics.

These are done more efficiently before the launch, after that token has launched people are more often exiting the market due to sudden profits and the project then can't perform that well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
May 24, 2024, 12:44:50 AM
It appears to have been listed not long. I can see that the 24 hrs change is quite high with about 300%, so I guess those who had the token before the listing were really excited, or even recent investors. The price is looking not bad as well. But I am confused about the claim that there was no presale nor team allocation and that all token are circulating supply. How is that possible? Did they airdrop all the tokens? Or what?
Yes I think they just listed and they had an airdrop to runestone holders from what I can gather..

Looking for a slight retracment before DCAing in here. That's my plan 😎
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
May 23, 2024, 09:28:54 PM

Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
May 23, 2024, 08:41:15 PM

[...]But I am confused about the claim that there was no presale nor team allocation and that all token are circulating supply. How is that possible? Did they airdrop all the tokens? Or what?
It's already stated in the OP that it's an organized airdrop.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
May 23, 2024, 04:10:00 PM
It appears to have been listed not long. I can see that the 24 hrs change is quite high with about 300%, so I guess those who had the token before the listing were really excited, or even recent investors. The price is looking not bad as well. But I am confused about the claim that there was no presale nor team allocation and that all token are circulating supply. How is that possible? Did they airdrop all the tokens? Or what?
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
May 23, 2024, 01:59:58 PM
A memecoin on the Bitcoin blockchain has caught my attention. I first learned about the Ordinals protocol a year ago and was intrigued by the idea of creating Bitcoin NFTs seamlessly. Since then, I've been following the protocol and have added ORDI, SATs, and RATS to my portfolio. Recently, I discovered DOG, a decentralized, community-led memecoin on the Bitcoin blockchain. As a meme enthusiast, I appreciate a good story, and DOG has an interesting one:

- It was launched in April as part of a volunteer-organized airdrop to the Bitcoin Ordinals community, with no team allocation or presale.
- DOG operates on the Runes Protocol and can be traded on various platforms, including Bitcoin L1, L2s, and CEXs,

Having had memes on other chains like Base, Solana, and BNB, I am sure excited to explore this and see how it goes. Anyone come across this memecoin?

https://doggotothemoon.io/
Pages:
Jump to: