Pages:
Author

Topic: dog lover - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 11, 2021, 10:49:06 AM
Dogs can be tamed in the way exactly how you want and the breed also plays a role in it.

So yes its so fun and joyful to play with a dog and can be a best companion for us when no one else there for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
May 10, 2021, 11:15:03 PM
Dogs are such a great company. They can be the most loyal being ever and they give you so much joy and love. In have 7 dogs and spending time with them is just so worth it seeing them wag their tails and run is really really great.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
May 09, 2021, 05:40:52 AM
I love Dogs but i Love more on Cats and hamster ..

before i have a dog but since I am very busy person i have no lot time to bring Her out to have an exercise that's why i decide to gave her to my brother and instead i replaced by Cats and hamster , in which there is no need for more time and effort, just feed them and they are cool.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2021, 05:17:24 AM
dogs are the best animals for humans...

Yes. They are loyal, trustworthy and can go wherever and whenever we need them to.

I got my first dog, Charlie, when I was a teen. We went everywhere together. To the park, to the mall, out to eat...
He was like my little buddy. He died a few years ago at a very old age. I really miss him.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
May 09, 2021, 12:50:53 AM
I m a dog lover as well but don't have a  dog  for now. But I wish to get one  anytime sooner.i love those fluffy/hairy small dog. Imagine carrying your dog and it feels like having a life teddy bear.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 08, 2021, 10:58:40 PM
you did not even mentioned your dogs name?

mine named DEXIE she is turning 1 today, thats why i am preparing spaghetti and spring rolls because those are her favorite food and also will buy Cake for her.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
May 08, 2021, 06:06:49 PM
Dogs are only animals likely to human behaviours that's why they're mainly used as pets all over the world. They act as security means by protecting it's owners. They also have high reproductive abilities which enables more source of income when been sold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
May 08, 2021, 04:08:29 PM
I love puppies so if I ever going to buy a dog I would surely buy a pomeranian teacup so they wouldn't grow much.
It would be either a small one like pom tea or an american bully to protect our home.
I just love how loyal dogs are to their owner and how easy it is to take care of them.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
May 08, 2021, 12:51:41 PM
You can also practice that whenever you're going to feed your dog, you're going to ring a bell.

That will be a sign that it's food time and do that many times and you'll see an improvement.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
May 08, 2021, 12:50:08 PM
dogs are the best animals for humans...

a dog's loyal and submissive attitude cannot be matched by other animals. I have 2 Chihuahuas at home, very cute and easy to teach even though at first they always urinate/defecate in any place. You must regularly pay attention to the food for your dog so that he/she continues to be loyal and obedient to you.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 08, 2021, 08:54:15 AM
i love dog ,i always teach my dog to tell,how to know if we call the name and everyday we always going to the beach and we teach play at the beach Grin
Pages:
Jump to: