Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOGE] Dogecoin looks ready for a little gamble - page 4. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
I still have a moonbag of course.
I sold mine and took profit 200% and having believe that i've won. But, now mesmerizing my big bags.
Individuals are literally fighting to buy doge at this highs, trending topic on every platform right now. I couldn't take the FOMO any more, just left out.
DOGE as treated a joke coin in 2013 yet in 2021 DOGE took it seriously!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Anyone in?

Wink

Took some nice profit around $0.45  Smiley

And you?

I still have a moonbag of course.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Doge coin is back from the grave and itvis shooting high now, one of the top 50 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
DOGE, I think I wrote this before, can easily go back to 180 satoshis on the chart...I am 99% sure it will do that

After doing THAT, where is the limit? Look at XRP, it has roughly the same supply but it is a centrally issued fiat token!!! Not a crypto.

Therefore I think DOGE can have about the same value as XRP, 1$ and more.

DOGE is one of the coins that could go up 10x, or 100x.
64 and more...  Grin
Up to 46 sats right now  Grin
I just put a  little  money in that coin, the chart looks like it follows to the perfection the infamous "Wall Street cheat sheet".

Just compare and think what could happen around next summer?

Anyone in?

Wink

Why do you think this is something to invest in? It has been created as MEME.. as far as I know?

I explained it with the relation to the "Wall Street cheat sheet", it's not about anything related to the coin itself.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I just put a  little  money in that coin, the chart looks like it follows to the perfection the infamous "Wall Street cheat sheet".

Just compare and think what could happen around next summer?

Anyone in?

Wink

Why do you think this is something to invest in? It has been created as MEME.. as far as I know?
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Doge is a famous and fun currency, I have always analyzed news and rumors about it, its big problem is quantity of supply, there are people who own more than 200 million doge, the market is citrus, and one of the main functions of Doge and serve as intermediary of a transaction. It is currency for $ 0.003.
Activity: 197
doge coin has a pretty interesting day growth. It has increased 60% what is happening to coin doge this. I have seen it as a coin waste now its price is rising quite unexpectedly.

If you look at the doge chart, it always bounces strongly up from the 15-16 satoshi support line. This is like the fifth time it has done this.

Interestingly, it made a good pump today.

I actually expect nothing from dogecoin since I don't find anythin attractive in it. But for speculative things, you can trade it on your own. That's all for me.
doge coin has a pretty interesting day growth. It has increased 60% what is happening to coin doge this. I have seen it as a coin waste now its price is rising quite unexpectedly.

This topic shows it was fully expected  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

If you look at the doge chart, it always bounces strongly up from the 15-16 satoshi support line. This is like the fifth time it has done this.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
DOGE is very entertaining today  Grin
DOGE to 26 sat @ Poloniex, damn looks like it's really happening, check that volume and order book...

Still not the half of my first target though  Grin
Looks like I can still learn something about trading every day. Wall Street Cheat Sheet, huh?

Not sure if you are serious?
Because it's one of the first thing i learned when i started to get into this and it helped a lot.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
A coin with long lasting markets and many followers.
Make money from this coin play gambling. once you get it you always get it and your money always loses value Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, Dogecoin don't need new development. It is perfect like it is. I have read on Reddit that some devs tried to see if it was necessary to develop more Dogecoin five month ago.
But they think that Doge is good at his current state.
Dogecoin has very low transaction fees and the transactions are fast. And the community of Doge is big. Just look at the official announcement of Doge.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Doge is so predictable. It stays flat for a month (accumulation phase) and then pumps. Happens like clockwork. It's one of the easiest coins to trade.

I notice some people mention that there hasn't been any development done on it since 2015 - but it doesn't need it. The wallets work perfectly, transactions work perfectly, why mess around with one of teh few coins that doesn't have issues?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Who said that DOGE was dead? It now prove that it is alive. Get ready because i think it will grow much higher.

Development wise doge is dead and founder has pretty much quit the project already.

It's entirely self sustained by this point by the community which is actually quite a good thing because there is no false or misleading promises by devs and in the end they can live up to the promise of being a lighthearted, cheap way to transfer money.

Speculation of this coin is going to continue for sure, though. Doge has always been volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: