Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge future? - page 2. (Read 1829 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
August 07, 2016, 06:09:40 AM
I believe doge is still very attractive coin, with lot of bagholders. But i don't see clearly  bright future, maybee few pumps again but nothing more. New projects becoming more complex and popular, even BTC can be in danger..
Conclusion no future without new techologies.. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 07, 2016, 02:48:32 AM
Hi everyone .
what is your opinion about the dogecoin price in 1 year from now. is there any possible rise in this crypto?

It will be at the same price. Maybe there might be a pump happening but it will still go back down. The only thing that saved this coin is the merge mine with litecoin. Without it the hashing power it has will keep going down because there is no more profit in mining doge. It will be vulnerable to attacks. Thankfully they decided to merge mine.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 06, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
I think it will go down, there is no well defined use case for dogecoin and also the developers have made their money and are no where to be find. It is the only coin that I know that during it halving its price go south. If you have money you can afford to lose you can put a small stake on it, nobody really knows what the future hold
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 09:00:20 PM
The inflation of the currency is a really intriguing factor.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
August 06, 2016, 08:52:55 PM
Dogecoin future is gonna be useless. See, it has nothing good at all. The only thing which has kept it active till now is it's age, otherwise it has no incredible feature or any sort of active development. It's a dead coin and will always remain that way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 05:11:08 PM
It will go up and down. That is what it always does.
Yes, it and the rest of the wacky world of crypto does the same, up and down.  I don't have a great feeling about doge.  Supply is unlimited even though the inflation rate decreases, and so there's going to be too many of them.  There might be pumps like we saw a few months ago to 100 sat or so, but I don't think there's going to be real growth in the price.  At least nothing sustainable.  The doge community does seem pretty hardcore though, so I would not put it past them to support the price at a somewhat higher level.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 05:04:39 PM
Hi everyone .
what is your opinion about the dogecoin price in 1 year from now. is there any possible rise in this crypto?
i really doubt that it is going to grow, it can be mined endlessly and it will cause the inflation over time just like with dollars as usa prints it endlessly, i wouldnt invest
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
August 06, 2016, 04:44:33 PM
When I look at the the all-time chart, I see four spikes, all with pretty much the same time between them, like a clockwork. This is mostly betting, but based on this data, it seems reasonable to assume that a fifth spike is incoming.

And stop with this "no development/no technical features = bad coin" BS. When it comes to crypto 1.0, that is completely uninteresting. This is a value transfer system, not more, not less. It has all the tech it needs. And don't underestimate the network effect.

Yes, Ethereum, Lisk, NXT and whathaveyou are in the spotlight right now, but those are completely different animals. At this point in time, it is unclear, whether this is just a fashion or the revolution everybody makes it out to be. If it is not, or if investors get impatient, because development is taking too much time, they will probably move back to the classics.
If you buy Doge/LTC to hold it long term, that is pretty much the bet you are making. Whether it is a good bet or not – who knows.

On the other hand: Ethereum's price proved to be surprisingly resilient against its problems. I think it would have been very reasonable to bet on LTC/Doge profiting from the turmoil of the last weeks. It's interesting, that they didn't.
Activity: 143
August 06, 2016, 04:05:36 PM
down, it was never a great alt even when it first appeared on the scene. All it had was a dog picture. Although...doge can always be one to surprise.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 04:04:38 PM
Hi everyone .

Probably it will go down. It's has nothing innovative and new coins with lots of potential will take dogecoin place.
Activity: 155
August 06, 2016, 03:51:26 PM
Hi everyone .

probably another + 100% and touch again 80 satoshi.... I think could be possible Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
August 06, 2016, 03:49:33 PM
It will go up and down. That is what it always does.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 03:46:54 PM
Hi everyone .
Pages:
Jump to: