Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE maddness - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 09:58:57 AM

Did you fellows noticed what happens with the DOGE price?!

Do you know is there any particular reason for this pump? Price is now 33 satoshi and yesterday it was around 22.
Simple, BTC so a lot of coin gain from it.

+1
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 09:35:48 AM
it has  a big community on of largest maybe. there are no developers behind as i know Smiley it has a website with just one page , i mean there is just home page nothing else. there is just one video about whats doge Smiley but yes transactions are fast. you can use it for this reason too.  it has listed by many exchanges include all big exchanges.  currrently doge has almost $800 million market cap.
but i think this a just pump - dump coin . i dont think price can go to much. can dumping any moment. so be carefull guys. dont put your money on a shit coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 08:41:43 AM
The fact is that doge is meant to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is going to $21 million dollars but for doge supply is infinite and price affordable. It is the first coin that came up with the idea of infinite supply meaning every human on earth will become rich with doge. Very soon, it be doge all over world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 17, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

Do you know is there any particular reason for this pump? Price is now 33 satoshi and yesterday it was around 22.

Nope it is not been drag by btc since not only the value rise for it but also with the btc price, And this happenings maybe due to buy orders of the whales and nothing else more since if you see there's no good good development updates happen on the old doge so i conclude the whales pump it. Doge needs proper developments so that we can see it rise to its potential but seems the dev of that coin are sleeping and didn't do anything with it.

It's more complicated than 1 to 1 price following of bitcoin.

Altoins rise not as a direct result but a knockon effect. Bitcoin has brought many new people to the crypto market and as they begin to explore it they then find coins they like and move their funds into it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 17, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
Much rise! Very wow!
I love this coin it is just a lighthearted and fun community with a plus that it has a useful function. Good to see price movement in the right direction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 08:39:11 AM
I saw the movement of dogecoin and it's really a ascent this days. I think it's because of bitcoin price so the dogecoin may affect to it's price. But I was happy because dogecoin is still kicking.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
December 17, 2017, 08:28:24 AM

Nope it is not been drag by btc since not only the value rise for it but also with the btc price, And this happenings maybe due to buy orders of the whales and nothing else more since if you see there's no good good development updates happen on the old doge so i conclude the whales pump it. Doge needs proper developments so that we can see it rise to its potential but seems the dev of that coin are sleeping and didn't do anything with it.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
December 17, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:00:40 AM

Wow, some huge price change indeed! I'll look into that. Maybe it just follows other big alts that are on the rise now for some reason (maybe BTC proved that the current extremely high price is rather stable)...
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 17, 2017, 06:57:00 AM
It was really a surge up like what is happening to bitcoin this time and at this moment it was up to even more 38 satoshi. I don't know what is the reason behind this hype but dogecoin is really an old coin and it need more upgrade. At every exchange I see DOGE at base price of almost 20 satoshi always, hope it down again so I can buy some dip.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 17, 2017, 05:35:21 AM
This altcoin needs a new developer to improve the development of Dogecoin.

Because of it's sudden surge, my friend and I have bought $500 and $50 worth of DOGE, respectively. I have never expected this to happen. Dogecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies that exists up to date, but the growth is slow for many years. For this sudden surge, I'm surprised and thinking it would become a "BIG DOG" coin in the crypto world.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
December 17, 2017, 03:54:59 AM
whoa $700M for a shit coin, I think people are buying to make profit in the short term. Its community is one of biggest and active communities, good hype.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
December 17, 2017, 03:29:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: