Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOGE POOL] 0% FEES - 10K Block Finder Rewards! - Come mine with us!!! - page 2. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello friends we want 0% fees.. oh ya

and ya --- We where looking for hand outs..

here is to the future ... thank you for an alternate !!

replying to:

" 0% FEES IF WE MISSED YOU COME TO IRC <3333333 - SHOW US SOME LOVE - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/doge-pool-0-fees-10k-block-finder-rewards-come-mine-with-us-421637 - 10,000 DOGE BLOCK FINDER REWARDS ENABLED! COME GET YOUR DOGES. 10K BLOCK FINDER REWARDS WILL CONTINUE FOR A LONG LONG TIME "

Donation would be so nice as ill return so much karma points !!

DN5AwApyAe2yKpHCuTEcds44vEZbzUukbk

Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
UPDATE: We are at 50MHS! LETS FIND THAT FIRST BLOCK! WE SHOULD BE CLOSE!

Thank you all for the tremendous support!!!

Happy Mining.
Lets find it Smiley
user name : fixmod can you please apply %0 feefor me too?

Done!! Happy Mining!!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Lets find it Smiley
user name : fixmod can you please apply %0 feefor me too?
I'm joining in! I've tried a couple of pools, and this one seems to be the most responsive and accurate!
To the moon!:)

Thank you! Were working hard for you. I have awarded your account 0% fees for life!
Activity: 1
I'm joining in! I've tried a couple of pools, and this one seems to be the most responsive and accurate!
To the moon!:)
I  want 0% fees too..
When we break that first block, out with the champage!

0% fees awarded.

Oh yes, there will be more than champagne!!! Stay tuned!
Activity: 1
Will focus all of my miners at your pool mate.

Let's do this!

To the moon!
Activity: 2
I  want 0% fees too..
When we break that first block, out with the champage!
Mrpark, I have awarded you 0% fees, I can see you are in here! Lets get that first block everyone!

Pools doing well!

WERE HERE FOR YOU!
Activity: 2
I just joined your pool.
Just started mining and have been through a few pools that never payed out, stopped working etc. So I really hope this one is good. Good luck fellow altcoin-enthusiasts!
We are at 20MHs! HELP US FIND THAT FIRST BLOCK!
Joined in, thanks  Grin

No problem. No Fees Awarded. Happy mining!

Over 20+ no fees for life awarded! AND STILL PLENTY MORE!
Activity: 23
Joined in, thanks  Grin
I'd like to post a review of this pool:

I'm not too concerned about the current long payouts due to lack of miners...it will build up. I decided to give it a shot. From what I can see, this pool appears to be very responsive with accurate stats. I've also noticed that my worker utilization is better than on any other pool I've mined on. Also, Laterbreh was gracious enough to give me no mining fees for life. I hope to see it grow!

Scrilla,

Thank you for your review.

10K BLOCK FINDER REWARD BONUS IN EFFECT WHILE THE POOL GROWS COME AND GET YOUR DOGES

Do we have to request the bonus on a block find or is it proactive? I'm about to go out of town for a week and am considering just letting my miners roll, but don't want to miss out on bonus if I can help it.

Proactive - It happens automatically.
Activity: 45

I'm not too concerned about the current long payouts due to lack of miners...it will build up. I decided to give it a shot. From what I can see, this pool appears to be very responsive with accurate stats. I've also noticed that my worker utilization is better than on any other pool I've mined on. Also, Laterbreh was gracious enough to give me no mining fees for life. I hope to see it grow!

Scrilla,

10K BLOCK FINDER REWARD BONUS IN EFFECT WHILE THE POOL GROWS COME AND GET YOUR DOGES

Do we have to request the bonus on a block find or is it proactive? I'm about to go out of town for a week and am considering just letting my miners roll, but don't want to miss out on bonus if I can help it.
Tons of people getting 0% Fees for life. Come join the craze. Other pools are laggy and unstable, and our server is HUNGRY!!!

COME MINE AND WIN OUR 10k BLOCK FINDER BONUSES!!! HELP US FIND BLOCKS!
UPDATES:

STILL 10k BLOCK FINDER REWARDS.

WEBSITE UPDATED!

http://dig.dogeminingpool.com (FOR THE POOL!)
http://dogeminingpool.com (For homepage and news)

Scrilla,

Activity: 5

Pages:
Jump to: