Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin - page 4. (Read 2620 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 08:34:42 PM
Again and again with the Dogecoin threads. Dogecoin was started as a joke, has a crazy immature and frankly terrible community, and has literally 111 BILLION coins in circulation.
IMO, no serious investor would put their hard earned fiat on the meme of the crypto community. Stay far clear of dogecoin unless you want to be a part of the joke ... There are plenty of legitimate coins out there with actual development and purpose.
Wow,that is a very large supply,peoples don´t should  expect too much price with that,and if they continue mining this,the price will surely could go down until 10 sat. maybe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 17, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
In the past Doge coin was a strong coin, but now, I would not invest in it. And I would not recommend trading on it now. IMHO
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 17, 2017, 12:07:22 PM
Its an shit coin if you wanna loose your money then go for it and if not better invest in some other coins like eth,etc,waves,ltc etc. don't waste your time and money behind dogecoin as you won't get anything in return.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
Do you guys not read the news? Why would you even buy this coin anymore, the doge founder is calling cryptocurrency a scam..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/cryptocurrency-bubble-doge.html?mcubz=1

Jackson Palmer is just bitter because in 2015, he tried to talk the Doge community into backing a new coin Neucoin, which was heavily pre-mined (as in 3 billion coins premined), and yup, he had been given a bunch of coins in return for promoting it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin/

The Doge community were unimpressed, and Palmer then flounced out calling them "toxic" for expressing what were valid concerns. (Neucoin now has a marketcap of $287 in total, that is what a shitcoin it was: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
Do you guys not read the news? Why would you even buy this coin anymore, the doge founder is calling cryptocurrency a scam..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/cryptocurrency-bubble-doge.html?mcubz=1

Shocker -- a guy who created a coin as a joke doesn't have respect for cryptocurrency.

The truly amazing thing is that I still see threads with people saying they dropped thousands of dollars buying into Doge as an investment.

Such silliness it is hard to comprehend.  Shocked Shocked

lol blinded
Activity: 266
September 17, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

Shocker -- a guy who created a coin as a joke doesn't have respect for cryptocurrency.

The truly amazing thing is that I still see threads with people saying they dropped thousands of dollars buying into Doge as an investment.

Such silliness it is hard to comprehend.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 210
September 17, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
September 17, 2017, 10:35:51 AM
Dogecoin should go under 20 sats, the starting point of rally was there.
I'll buy then, I can easily sell for 100+ sats again next year. Doge is very predictable coin.

I gonna do same. In one day it will rise, maybe after week, month or in next year, but it will.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
September 17, 2017, 10:29:07 AM
Dogecoin should go under 20 sats, the starting point of rally was there.
I'll buy then, I can easily sell for 100+ sats again next year. Doge is very predictable coin.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Again and again with the Dogecoin threads. Dogecoin was started as a joke, has a crazy immature and frankly terrible community, and has literally 111 BILLION coins in circulation.
IMO, no serious investor would put their hard earned fiat on the meme of the crypto community. Stay far clear of dogecoin unless you want to be a part of the joke ... There are plenty of legitimate coins out there with actual development and purpose.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
September 17, 2017, 09:26:08 AM
Buying and holding big bags of doge would be a very good and cheap investment to get into cryptos.
It does pump maybe once or twice a year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 17, 2017, 09:22:50 AM
Dogecoin is old coin and I have dogecoin and Im very sad because the price decrease . I dont know when the price increase again or maybe it will be lower again in the next fee days or weeks. I hope the dev create new project for dogecoin so the price will increase again and we earn profit. I think many of you have a lot of dogecoin and until now you hold it for fee months more. Pump dogecoin!
Activity: 224
September 17, 2017, 09:03:58 AM
Day by Day dogecoin decreases.
What's the matter?

is any reason?
coinmarketcap 0.00000043 btc per doge

hi,

dogecoin has no limit supply.

so his value will decrease or stagne.

the only use case is the speed transfer.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 17, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
It is about current turmoil with closing exchanges. I prefer to see it as great buy option on doge for future. Doge is a good coin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 17, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
 Yes, doge doesn't offer the things other coin do. Yet somehow lots of people really got used to it and it is one of the most used cryptocurrencies in the world. Add to this the fact that doge is fast, secure and has very cheap transactions. This means that it does have a future even though there are better coins and it has this unlimited supply problem. Let's look at a coin which is worse than a lot of others and is still #1. I'm talking about unstable not flexible expensive btc which doesn't even allow to perform smart contracts. Yet it is and will be the best for a long time.
[/quote]

Nice summary on the positives of dogecoin  Smiley. I like doge, because of the very cheap transactions, but I don't think this coin has really a future.
With other coins, like LTC, you have very good dev teams who always release new projects, improvements and this is something that is missing for dogecoin
Activity: 448
September 17, 2017, 07:54:59 AM
Day by Day dogecoin decreases.
What's the matter?

is any reason?
coinmarketcap 0.00000043 btc per doge
I think indeed if the doge has decreased in btc price but usd price is still not far from normal,
hopefully doge can reach 100 satosi again
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2017, 07:53:15 AM
I would love to see doge coin make new heights in 2018 and in the coming years, but because of its unlimited and huge supply, I don't expect it to rise significantly. But you can never say what will happen in the world of cryptos and since doge has a vibrant community, it is good to add to the portfolio.

Doge gets pumped roughly once a year, sometimes once every 9 months. See the following chart:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

That's why it's always worth accumulating some cheap doge and holding them ready in case of a pump. You can then make several hundred percent profit once the pump gets going
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
September 17, 2017, 07:37:31 AM
I think about dogecoin it is made for fun. So I do not invest in him.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
September 17, 2017, 05:33:03 AM
I have been watching doge since 2014,this coin will survive in future when btc fee increase significanly people will use doge to transfer money its cheap and fast
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 17, 2017, 02:37:08 AM
I would love to see doge coin make new heights in 2018 and in the coming years, but because of its unlimited and huge supply, I don't expect it to rise significantly. But you can never say what will happen in the world of cryptos and since doge has a vibrant community, it is good to add to the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: