Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin - a joke or a way to make money? - page 9. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 19, 2022, 11:09:37 AM
everyone has a different view for this coin, some say it can be used as long-term savings, there are also save doge because they are trapped by the dimming hype, but doge is not  a joke coin in my opinion but coin that can provide profits even though it is not as fast as bitcoin and ETH
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 18, 2022, 08:42:09 PM
I agree with you, but as long as there is someone as influential as Elon Musk, who keeps indirectly promoting Doge and bringing it into people's focus, as long as Doge will be one of the top projects. The only question is when Elon will lose interest in Doge. Then, at the latest, I would sell all my Doge, if I had any.

I don't think Elon Musk will lose interest in Doge while crypto is still the "hottest" topic in the mainstream world. As long as there's money to be made, you can expect further "shilling" by this prominent figure. It really doesn't matter since people are the ones who truly dictate a cryptocurrency's price. Dogecoin was originally created as a joke, but some people use it as a means to make money. As long as there's a market for DOGE, it's possible to make money from it during its ups and downs.

Ultimately, crypto is all about utility. If Dogecoin remains a useful cryptocurrency, it will survive for a long time. Otherwise, it'll fade into oblivion. With better coins being traded on the market, Dogecoin's rise to glory may not last for long. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
February 18, 2022, 07:11:46 AM
Elon musk can turn a joke into top 10 crypto Smiley then imagine how big influencer he is!
That's how powerful he is. With his influence not just on the business sector but as well as in the crypto market. His influence was proven. We can remember when Tesla has announced their investment with bitcoin, the price has surged and it had contributed to the price.
And with meme coins like Dogecoin and as well as some point of view with Shiba, he's able to turn these meme coins into the top of the market. Still, they're part of the top.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
February 18, 2022, 05:25:39 AM
Everybody knows that Dogecoin was created as a joke, but now it is worth real money. Do you think it is real to earn on it or it's all a big bubble?

doge has given me money with the help of Elon's twitter, I don't think this is an outrageous joke if it benefits the old holders

Yes, dogecoin was a joke in previous years but since Elon Musk looks serious with dogecoin, it is no more a joke. Currently, the prices of dogecoin are down again because the overall market is in the downtrend but once the market will recover, we will see dogecoin breaking its all time high again because now fundamentally doge is a strong project. It may be used for tesla payments in the near future.

I now believe that dogecoin, as it was a joke, so it remained. The only difference is that now there are much more people who want to earn money on this joke. The question whether all those who blindly believe in this project will be able to become millionaires seems obvious to me. The principle: the minority enriches itself at the expense of the majority has not been canceled.

You say that doge is a strong coin. I would be curious to hear a detailed answer to this statement. So why do you think that dogecoin has a great and bright future? Only because of the possible payment method in tesla shop?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 17, 2022, 10:37:37 PM
Everybody knows that Dogecoin was created as a joke, but now it is worth real money. Do you think it is real to earn on it or it's all a big bubble?

doge has given me money with the help of Elon's twitter, I don't think this is an outrageous joke if it benefits the old holders

Yes, dogecoin was a joke in previous years but since Elon Musk looks serious with dogecoin, it is no more a joke. Currently, the prices of dogecoin are down again because the overall market is in the downtrend but once the market will recover, we will see dogecoin breaking its all time high again because now fundamentally doge is a strong project. It may be used for tesla payments in the near future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 17, 2022, 10:18:04 PM
It's not a joke coin anymore. The community of Doge is growing year by year. Because of the huge supporting community, I believe we can trust Dogecoin and can earn money from this coin also. I can say due to Elon's support Doge has got a good identity in the market.
indeed the development is very good in recent years, and some people are increasingly interested in doge.
but there are still many who still consider doge a joke.
i also sometimes think of doge as a joke coin, because doge seems to depend on elon. if Elon says stop supporting Doge, what will happen to Doge in the future? that's what i thought.

I'm not saying doge is bad, it's just that i don't really believe in this coin.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
February 08, 2022, 01:12:10 PM
It's not a joke coin anymore. The community of Doge is growing year by year. Because of the huge supporting community, I believe we can trust Dogecoin and can earn money from this coin also. I can say due to Elon's support Doge has got a good identity in the market.

I agree with you, but as long as there is someone as influential as Elon Musk, who keeps indirectly promoting Doge and bringing it into people's focus, as long as Doge will be one of the top projects. The only question is when Elon will lose interest in Doge. Then, at the latest, I would sell all my Doge, if I had any.
Activity: 2086
Chainjoes.com
February 08, 2022, 01:09:10 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
February 08, 2022, 11:50:57 AM

Activity: 672
February 08, 2022, 11:26:00 AM
Dogecoin may created as a joke but after that, its potential was start increasing and with effort of doge team, it was able to archive good position in crypto market without hype. Lots of people was using doge for cheap fee since it created. I must say, dogecoin provided lots of opportunities for us and make new Millionaire! Even after end of hype, dogecoin still stable on its position. It might be dump due to lack of support and good management but still it can be considered as top coins
Of course it has started hype from the last year when Elon Musk tweeted about this coin then a couple of weeks Doge hits almost around 1$. Doge team can never made such hype without which Elon Musk promoted on the Twitter. It was unbelievable spike just because of hype not for the team hard works.
But we can't ignore that behind the success of Dogecoin, there is the power of the community that pushes Dogecoin to become the Top 1 meme coin and still survive. UK-based Freetrade analyst David Kimberley says people buy Dogecoin hoping others will do the same, not because the coin has value. which means that everyone can become rich instantly by having a coin that is so volatile and feel free as community of doge coin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
February 08, 2022, 10:20:29 AM
Dogecoin was originally created as a fun coin. It has not gone up much now. Its price has gone up so much. It cannot be said that it has gone up in popularity.
Now the situation seems to be that Dogecoin is going to be in a better position one day.  This coin was originally made by Mimi Coin but it has not gone to a good level now as its price has gone up.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 08, 2022, 08:42:50 AM
This joke coin has a value so this mean dogecoin is a real money and of course you can also make money with dogecoin if you trading it but I don't think if this coin is good for long term investment because we all know that dogecoin was pumped because of Elon Musk tweets but this time I don't know if Elon can pump it again.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 08, 2022, 08:17:24 AM
It is undeniable that Dogecoin is one successful meme coin, yet it doesn’t change the fact that is it still a meme coin, that is unstable and unpredictable. It has been a way to make money in the past, but based on its today’s situation and value, it is uncertain that Dogecoin will continue to be so. If people are wise enough to play on its course then this coin is profitable but it is not advisable to make it a long term investment.

Dogecoin's been successful because of the large community and solid foundation built since it's inception. Being the oldest "meme" coin in the world, does come with its benefits. If it wasn't for that, DOGE would've been dead by now. The only reason why DOGE pumped massively in price was because of Elon Musk's tweets. Constant praising of the cryptocurrency has led investors to buy the coin in mass. It seems that the hype is fading away, as DOGE struggles to reach a new All-time-high.

I'd say the "meme" coin is good to make money in the short term, but I wouldn't take it seriously simply because it's only driven by speculation. Developers even said DOGE was created as a "joke", so you get the picture. All that matters here is decentralization. If Dogecoin stays decentralized, it'll last a lifetime no matter what. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 14, 2022, 07:44:56 PM
I think its all about what do you think about doge coin.  If you think doge coin is nothing but a joke and thats why if you make yourself away from investing on doge coin, then thats the joke cause it was an opportunity that you missed. But if you think its a way to make Money then you already investment on it. If so then now you already get lot of money which is not a joke
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
January 14, 2022, 07:20:11 PM
Dogecoin is a joke that can make money  Grin
You know, how much money can somebody earn from Dogecoin? Moreover, when was the era of Dogecoin experiencing a very big pump at the past? This is likely a very dram that comes true.
Although Doge is considered a very risky investment, in fact, many people still believe in this coin. Moreover recently, Elon Musk and Tesla have also accepted Doge as one of the payment methods in Tesla. Although we still don't know whether it will be for long term or only for hype only.
But, I think that if we will concern with Doge, we must better avoid any hype, this need carefulness and also professional strategy to come up with this Dogecoin.
Activity: 581
Merit: 104
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 14, 2022, 07:09:40 PM
If that is the main purpose which is to provide cheap transactions then I guess the purpose is gone now
That mightn't be main purpose but kind of facilities served by doge coin for cheap transactions and people used to do that. Otherwise as you said, that purpose should be end already as doge fee increase along with its value but doge still on good position. Maybe the hype main could be the reason which still make doge up cause meme coin doge doesn’t have any proper use
it's not the team who made an effort to pump DOGE but it's Elon Musk because he uses his influence to hype
 Elon tried best by his influence to influent doge coin & he did that but after that he sold his share and dump the doge. Maybe influencer like him, is still shilling doge, otherwise doge can't stay todays position
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
January 12, 2022, 03:55:18 AM

Yes, only some people think dogecoin is a joke crypto i.e. only some people see the price of dogecoin before it experiences a big spike. but when dogecoin experienced the hype some time ago, everyone thought that dogecoin was a crypto that could provide huge profits for all its holders.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 11, 2022, 11:53:53 PM
Hello all,

I have only been looking into dogecoin today after a mate of mine advised me to invest.

I don’t know too much about dogecoin but my mate said he is investing after something to do with Tesla?

Current price is $0.15 , how likely is this coin to reach $1 and if so when?

It might have started off as a joke but if it has the potential to reach $1 then could be a good investment.
if you see that doge once reached ATH $0.731578 - May 08, 2021 , of course it is clear that from the last ATH position to reach $1 it was actually just one step away, unfortunately bitcoin experienced a correction that was enough to make all altcoins fall back down and with the current price at $0.15 of course doge is still good and a tremendous improvement.

but if the question is will it be able to reach $ 1, of course there will always be a chance it could happen if bitcoin has improved and altcoins are also affected by this.
Opportunities could have happened with the doge if there was no bad news that made the doge even worse, because so far doge has increased because of the good news. So will the good news continue to emerge?.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
January 11, 2022, 10:46:46 AM
Doge coin is not a joke, we all know very well in 2022 Doge coin gave massive return but for last some month Doge coin is not showing any potential because it has alrady pumped hard and in future we can expect some new thing from this coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
January 11, 2022, 10:13:50 AM
New token stores have come before this token token but it seems fake but the owner of the coin and the project has the potential to be a very trustworthy future pump. Not only fun but also income can be earned.  Shiva Coin BTC, BNB When it was new, the price was lower in such a market.  There is also the possibility of these tokens and pumps
Pages:
Jump to: