Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGECOIN about to test 80 sat/doge... May retest 93? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
pHp DeV
Testing 90 satoshia/doge soon
pHp DeV
New update: "imminent" adoption

https://mobile.twitter.com/__eesa__/status/1038032347403350016

Just watching the DOGE chart.  I am in 24 hours before the demo last wednesday (and was spared the bitcoin bloodbath and actually am up 2% overall).  Got in at 69 sat/doge.

My speculation is that if they announce the demo as awarded the bounty, that signals adoption of the bridge and we will test $0.01/Doge (+98% from here).

Thoughts?

I just check now and price is 82 satoshi/Doge on coinmarketcap, and it seems this news is still push Doge price up. But even Ross say they just test demo and it will not be ready for some time, people just buy Doge to make some profit in future. I am not sure how big impact Dogethereum bridge can have on Doge future, but will most likely have a positive impact on the price - at least in short term.

By the way demo was successful : https://twitter.com/dogecoin/status/1037467739034664960

pHp DeV
Told ya 😂
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
DOGE will be back to its steady state price of about 40 satoshi in due course. The price always seems to go back to around that level before having a random pump up to around 100 satoshi every few months.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Just watching the DOGE chart.  I am in 24 hours before the demo last wednesday (and was spared the bitcoin bloodbath and actually am up 2% overall).  Got in at 69 sat/doge.

My speculation is that if they announce the demo as awarded the bounty, that signals adoption of the bridge and we will test $0.01/Doge (+98% from here).

Thoughts?

I just check now and price is 82 satoshi/Doge on coinmarketcap, and it seems this news is still push Doge price up. But even Ross say they just test demo and it will not be ready for some time, people just buy Doge to make some profit in future. I am not sure how big impact Dogethereum bridge can have on Doge future, but will most likely have a positive impact on the price - at least in short term.

By the way demo was successful : https://twitter.com/dogecoin/status/1037467739034664960

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In connection with the news he may break through this mark but I think he will still fall because the coin is a very rarely makes updates to your network !
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
You guys are all lucky to sold it on 80+ sats. I didn't have an idea that it will grow as high as that so I got out earlier.

I sold some DOGE a few days ago at 84 sat when such a nice spike occured  Wink Unfortunately, Dogecoin founder posted a tweet that calmed down all the FOMO around DOGE/ETH bridge so I don't expect our "Shiba coin" to go up significantly.
That will be the last time that it can grow up to 80 sats for this year. I agree with it that it won't go up significantly so to those that sold some at its spike moments, you're all lucky.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Thoughts?

I sold some DOGE a few days ago at 84 sat when such a nice spike occured  Wink Unfortunately, Dogecoin founder posted a tweet that calmed down all the FOMO around DOGE/ETH bridge so I don't expect our "Shiba coin" to go up significantly.

well me too,
after i hodl some doge since 3 july
actually i just want to reduces withdrawal fee,
but my account got some problem
then after 2 months i suprised because my usd based balance on my account really incrases.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Thoughts?

pHp DeV

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: