Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin becomes second largest PoW cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

doge to the moon? Grin 
this proves keeping your doge will still pay off one day. so keep accumulating from now on. doge is for the mass, you  never be left behind if you buy or  mine doge today. its still cheaper. congratz. i saw some defi project related to doge,  the hype might float again and its coming to steal the stage light.

Memecoins had their run, it was a fad.  Fads don't return, next bullrun will be a different set of coins.  People are just bagholding now.  Doge serves no real purpose.  And you can't just mine it.  It employs auxpow so you need to mine a scrypt coin like litecoin and merge mine doge.  The thing keeping the doge chain secure is litecoin pools.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

doge to the moon? Grin 
this proves keeping your doge will still pay off one day. so keep accumulating from now on. doge is for the mass, you  never be left behind if you buy or  mine doge today. its still cheaper. congratz. i saw some defi project related to doge,  the hype might float again and its coming to steal the stage light.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
You didn't say something of your own about the article you copied and pasted with the link, we expect a piece of what you think as well considering you started the topic. Dogecoin may soon become the first on PoW or second on PoS, depending on if bitcoins transition first or they do. If asked some months ago, I would have picked litecoins as the next to succeed ETH as second largest PoW, but here we are. The announcement however did not seem to have any major effect on the price of Dogecoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
US BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Meme-inspired cryptocurrency Dogecoin (DOGE) is now officially the second largest proof-of-work (PoW) crypto in terms of market cap, following the Ethereum network's proof-of-stake upgrade on Sept. 15.

Bitcoin (BTC) of course remains miles ahead of Dogecoin’s market cap of $7.83 billion, though the well-followed memecoin is still comfortably ahead of the third place PoW cryptocurrency Ethereum Classic (ETC) (with a market cap of $4.69 billion), Litecoin (LTC)  ($4.01 billion) and Monero (XMR) ($2.65 billion).

One Dogecoin fan appeared to be in disbelief of Dogecoin’s rise to become the second largest PoW cryptocurrency, stating “who would have thought that this would happen. Congrats #Dogefam.”

(Source: Cointelegraph)
Pages:
Jump to: