Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin Elon Musk theory - page 4. (Read 523 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
March 20, 2021, 03:54:54 AM
Elon musk is more carefully right now because his tweet about Dogecoin is under investigated by SEC. Since every Elon musk tweet about Dogecoin it will manipulate Dogecoin price.

Right now he's tweeting about NFT, that's why NFT token price pumping and interested with many people.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
March 20, 2021, 03:27:04 AM
He is fucking around mostly. He looks like he can make fun of anything. Doge is just another playground for him. Maybe he wants to buy low sell high by using his influence over people if he needs more money you know... That would damage his reputation very badly however.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
March 20, 2021, 03:20:39 AM
Hi everybody,

I don't have a lot of experience with crypto: but I am curious how you think about this theory: Elon Musk regularly tweets about Dogecoin. Elon Musk has a net worth of 172 billion I see in Google. I think that's a little less now, but still a lot Smiley.

I see that Dogecoin is in 17th place with a market cap of 6.2 billion.

Why would Elon Musk tweet so much about Dogecoin? It seems that everything he touches turns to gold. If he bites into something, it will be a success: left or right.

Suppose if Elon Musk were to pump 40 billion into the Dogecoin, Dogecoin would be the 3rd largest altcoin in the world with a market capitalization of 46 billion. And then he was proved right again. And well done again. I wouldn't be surprised he does this. And maybe he wants to reward everyone who buys Dogecoins for following up on his tweets?

After buying, he may well combine Dogecoin with his other business activities. Maybe a strange theory: that's why I'm also curious how you think about this.
Pages:
Jump to: