Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOGECOIN GIVEAWAY] #1 - SPONSORED BY DOGEMININGPOOL.COM - 1,000 DOGE EACH - page 6. (Read 3327 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
your pool's mining page is down right now (at least google says so)
In case you need a dogesitter my wallet is DKDymLaDQpEqBBFCNzc3ufp5iwkihGqBRz though.
Much dig in case your pool returns it's service Wink

PS.: I found the problem (it's the url of your link on the linked thread "http://dig.dogeminingpool.com%20%28for%20the%20pool%21%29/")
maybe you should edit it (") (") <- 2 paws in the air for your operation
my username is z4kryze btw.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Congratulation for new DOGE pool!
username: expert

Doge: D7RrgaiXBCgKQP8Jcn2Wy4KLaExiQcNHaR

Thank you

Sent and no fees awarded to you guys! Thank you for the support.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Congratulation for new DOGE pool!
username: expert

Doge: D7RrgaiXBCgKQP8Jcn2Wy4KLaExiQcNHaR

Thank you
Awesome, thanks for the generosity!

Joined up and started mining with user: nethustle (sorry I don't have much speed, tough for me to get much DOGE at this diff) Wink

Sending now.

No problem we welcome all! Smiley
Activity: 70
Awesome, thanks for the generosity!

Joined up and started mining with user: nethustle (sorry I don't have much speed, tough for me to get much DOGE at this diff) Wink

DN3fVQjgP1TE9dvkw5T7BruKCDqtr2Mi3U
Hi All,

GIVEAWAY #1 COMPLETE 50K DOGE GIVEN OUT!

CHECK OUR MAIN THREAD AND OUR WEBSITE http://dogeminingpool.com for more updates! Giveaway 2 coming soon! Thank you all for the support!

To celebrate our new pool we have sponsored a DOGE GIVEAWAY! This is giveaway number 1, and we will be doing another one shortly!

More information about our pool check our thread

We are currently at 50 Mhs, and we offer 10k Doge Block Finder Bonuses (Are we nuts? No were DOGE-GONE CRAZY).

To get the 1000 DOGE:
  • Register on the mining pool (NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION REQUIRED)
  • Post your Pool User Name (So I can give you 0% Fees for life) - OR PM ME YOUR USER NAME
  • Post your wallet address

DIG SOME DOGE WITH US Smiley! Were still looking for that first block! Were looking to earn your business for the long haul.

ENJOY YOUR SUCH RICHES AND DOGES! We hope to see you all in our pool. Keep an eye out for our next giveaway!

Pages:
Jump to: