Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █DOGECOIN IS DEADCOIN ! HAS BEEN IGNORED BY THE CREATOR !! BE CAREFUL █ █ - page 2. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Doge for now is still the favorite coin, because the price is cheap
and has a fairly large marketcap
now the price is $0.001020 (0.00000022 BTC) *9-oct-17*
with a market cap of $113,662,404
But that is not good news for doge, because the price will go down steadily
Why ?
because over time dogecoin will be left by investors/whales who divert their money to coins that have better prospects
and the community will realize that dogecoin has no future
Even if that is the case dogecoin will still have some of it's real world uses after all it is one of the most used crypto currency for gambling. It is one of the favorites of gamblers in crypto-games and other sites who accepts doge for gambling. It won't die so long as it can be used therefore even if it is low it will always retain a value. In the past it has been way below 11 satoshi but has still survived till now. Even if that is said, doge might not go to moon like what others expect.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
dogecoin never lived to die now Cheesy
it has always been a joke coin that some people took too seriously. it is mostly a coin to play around with. i happen to know dogecoin as a tipping coin on reddit where you tip and tip back!

the huge supply and the latest big change they did to remove the cap and sustain the mining reward was the last blow in my opinion. a coin can not function like this.

and finally the Chinese exchanges closing and the huge dump that one of them did on poloniex and bittrex from their cold storage crashed the price.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
lol doge is a joke in itself, sell before its 1 sat coin
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
 EmbarrassedGive us an advise.im still holding doge cuz i think doge has a potential to moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
So what would you recommend guys? Is it time to dump my dogecoins for another altcoins or should i just hold on to it?

I only use it for short term speculation (in and out)!!!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So what would you recommend guys? Is it time to dump my dogecoins for another altcoins or should i just hold on to it?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Dogecoin it self is a fun coin it is created for only pump and dump coin. No feature no teknology improvement. And people having fun to pump and dump this coin. Developer also did not revise their roadmap or whatsoever. Any bag holder still believe in this coin ?

yes, some people still do not know the reason behind making dogecoin, and believe the price will rise
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Dogecoin it self is a fun coin it is created for only pump and dump coin. No feature no teknology improvement. And people having fun to pump and dump this coin. Developer also did not revise their roadmap or whatsoever. Any bag holder still believe in this coin ?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Doge for now is still the favorite coin, because the price is cheap
and has a fairly large marketcap
now the price is $0.001020 (0.00000022 BTC) *9-oct-17*
with a market cap of $113,662,404

But that is not good news for doge, because the price will go down steadily

Why ?

Because of it >> https://twitter.com/ummjackson/status/909285762998296577
its Jack palmer (creator of dogecoin), he says ;
"In a nutshell: It's a joke currency with little dev work happening, no adoption. I can't make the price go up and don't contribute any more."
"There is a group of devs who help maintain it in their spare time. It's a coin with a dog on it, and fun to play around with. That's it."

YAP, it can be concluded that dogecoin has now been abandoned by developers and creator.

then why the price will go down?

because over time dogecoin will be left by investors/whales who divert their money to coins that have better prospects
and the community will realize that dogecoin has no future,

Pages:
Jump to: