Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin is the new Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 23, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
Even the dogs will laugh at this inference. Dogecoin will be the toy of the crypto currency trolls.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 23, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
That coin is only getting down, that was a nice try to do something "new" on market but unfortunately it wasn't as good idea as it was needed to last on market.
You don't get the point of OP.  Grin

Read these.

- meme proof

- capable devs
- stability, no political power struggle
- huge fanbase, reallife usecase

- big wow, very profit, much coin -> solid branding

You know that he's joking right? well we do like doge even it's a meme coin, no more devs, can't use in real life and profit is like a dust.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Guys I think that Dogecoin really is the new Bitcoin.
Think about it.
- meme proof
- high supply
- low fees
- capable devs
- community

So Dogecoin will become the biggest crypto within a year or so.
Otherwise Loomdart will refund.

I think it will not happen and will never happen, dogecoin will not be a bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and dogecoin will be well below bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
Think about it.
- meme proof
- high supply
- low fees
- capable devs
- community

Although Dogecoin is good cryptocurrency with huge fan base but i think it doesn't take the place of bitcoin. Bitcoin is old and upgraded cryptocurrency where as Dogecoin is in still upgrading. There are many factors present which make bitcoin more effective then Dogecoin in the crypto world. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to Dogecoin and its price is also higher then Dogecoin which attract more investors to invest in it. Bitcoin is mainly powerful for its Blockchain  technologies.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
June 23, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
That coin is only getting down, that was a nice try to do something "new" on market but unfortunately it wasn't as good idea as it was needed to last on market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
Think about it.
- meme proof
- high supply
- low fees
- capable devs
- community

Dogecoin is really good and potential coin. It has good future but not like bitcoin. Dogecoin cannot compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is always king of cryptocurrencies Ethereum is queen of bitcoin. No other coins cannot reach this destination.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 23, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
Think about it.
- meme proof
- high supply
- low fees
- capable devs
- community

Dogecoin has been around for ages, while similar to bitcoin in a lot of ways it's not nearly as useful as bitcoin and is nothing more than a joke currency. It will never amount to much, the huge supply will always limit that as well as the overall sentiment in the community.

I agree. Although many have claimed once before that it is the "new" bitcoin; no one has still really lived up to the expectation. At the moment, Bitcoin has reached a higher status compared to other coins because of the experience it has under its belt being the pioneer coin in the market. Having the capacity to almost single-handedly propelling the cryptocurrency market to greater heights, Bitcoin has really solidified its mark and position in this market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 23, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
In terms of supply and volume Bitcoin and Dogecoin is far alike when we compare the two. It is much better to consider Dogecoin us a trading cryptocurrencu that we could chose to invest and make a better way of earning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
There are times I wonder about how many are altcoins in the future are there that will always compare with bitcoin or saying this is the next bitcoin, because of this this this, etc. And after it is listed in the market nothing happened according to its past rumors the results if not dead it is undervalued and the others are still control by bitcoin power, I mean no power to go forward when bitcoin is crashing.
Activity: 250
June 23, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
everyone love doge , doge love us XD , yeah low fee fast trade but the unlimited supply is the best thing to limit the doge price tho
100 satoshi for doge is high price
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
How can a large supply of dogecoin compete with bitcoin? Many rivals of dogecoin like rdd and verge are almost the same as having a large amount of supplay.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
It has been there for so many coins but growth is nothing as compared to bitcoins. Please do not spread fake information here.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
I don't think that there can ever be a new bitcoin to be honest, but thanks I'll keep an eye on it  Smiley I've read that it's not new though?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 23, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
Is this a joke? How can you compare bitcoin with any other altcoins? This will never happen. Bitcoin has always been and remains the number one in the cryptocurrency market. Now it is very clearly visible. All altcoins repeat the dynamics of the volatility of bitcoin. Even a blind person will see that bitcoin sets the trend.
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
yes I agree with your opinion, I as a layman in bitcoin also feel so I just see from the price movement and the system used in mining the coins, I hope the doge coins can be triumphed just like bitcoin
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
Well I think so, Dogecoin will become the biggest crypto currency within a short period of time.
Activity: 153
June 23, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
Since the launch of dog coins, there has been a large news media attention!
BTC is used to reserve or spend a lot of money, but it is a good choice for dog coins to be used for small expenses!
Long-term holding dog dog coins may give you a generous return!
Activity: 406
June 23, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
I laughed a lot when I found out about her. My friend invested in it. We laughed at him.
I told him that you do not see that they are scammers, but he is not, he just said he would invest.
Then I invested in a good ICO, but they did not raise money.
 Grin Grin Grin
I still can not believe it. I think about this! Crypto currency about meme. Now even projects with innovative ideas do not raise money.
Activity: 406
June 23, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
I laughed a lot when I found out about her. My friend invested in it. We laughed at him.
I told him that you do not see that they are scammers, but he is not, he just said he would invest.
Then I invested in a good ICO, but they did not raise money.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 23, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
No i think not so Dogecoin is anothet bitcoin. May be it is a good altcoin but it will not be another bitcoin. Not Dogecoin no other coin will replace bitcoin. Eventhough it has a bright future, i would always prefer bitcoin only. It is the first digital cryptocurrency in the market. Not only now in future also bitcoin has a bright future. Always love to invest in  bitcoin only.
Pages:
Jump to: