Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin liquidations briefly surpass Bitcoin. New altcoin era? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
@btc-room101 Do you really think Bitcoin is that easy to control andthe CCP would do something like that, considering that Bitcoin could at any given time go through a hard fork to eliminate the controlling party from the network? Makes no sense to think of it this way. Control is easy to eliminate from the network once it's there.

Doge is clearly a memecoin. It's not the first time it pumps although it is the first time it pumps this much, but did we ever have Musk calling it out beforehand? We didn't.. so if Musk calls for a Doge dump, it goes from sky to shit in no time.

There might be an altcoin season we've entered tho.. I tend to agree with that. What I wonder is how long this'll last before an alt bloodbath. Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 30
For those who do not know, Dogecoin (DOGE) saw more liquidations than Bitcoin (BTC) at one point on April 24. This shows there is a significantly high demand for trading the meme cryptocurrency even as Bitcoin and Ether (ETH) struggle to recover. https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-altcoin-era-dogecoin-liquidations-briefly-surpass-bitcoin

I think the era of altcoins is coming. It's too easy to make a cryptocurrency by ERC20 such as BNB, USDT, VeChain or Snapbots,... You can find thousands of coins so far. Listing it on Uniswap, and you'll be rich! Not really simple like that but even you can do it. This time won't last long. But a lot of new crypto millionaires will emerge during this period.

Not sure DOGE is really a 'meme' maybe Musk marketed as such through his venue and personality.
But Doge goes back 8 years, back in the day when only a few 100 were cloning btc source, today its 9,000, and said to now double yearly; DOGE is really interest having no limit. BTC likes to boast about 21M but that is really bullshit, we're talking about software here, the CCP controls the miners, what SW they running, it would take minutes to bump up the MAX on BTC, and given there are 100's of BTC clones, its not like there really is a limit. So DOGE did a smart thing, they have no limit, counter-intuitive, but allows the price to stay low forever while they take the worlds CAPATILIZATION. Brilliant.

DOGE was clearly well thought out, and surprisingly, even though its risen 450% the past month, it seems to have the nodes to support transactions, albeit I have heard the fee is now $1, note trading at 0.28

The alt-coin is already here, during  this time BITCOIN went down -25% April 11->April 25, most of the alt-privacy coins saw +25%/day, Horizen has sky-rocketed a zSnark coin with real privacy, and 10's of 1,000's of full-nodes that are actually paid to host a node, why can't btc do this?

BTC is now a dinosaur; BTC-CORE has refused to address 1,000's of complaints, and day of reckoning is upon us. Crypto is not dead, its just evolving.

BTC had every chance to create BTC2.0, but they failed, they failed because they became obsessed with 'get rich quick' and GOV compliance, an begat an over priced shit coin with no future.

ETH has also held, you all know that ETH is now back to the ATH, while BTC is still down -20%

Reality is a bitch, when you live in a virtual fantasy world.

Any REAL PRIVACY COIN of MONERO level security well do fine in the future, if BTC doesn't embrace real privacy, they're dead.

Just give people the option, like Zcash does you have a choice to be public, or private on your transaction, but BTC doesn't give a choice, because they sold out to US-GOV
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Agree with you !! If you look to BSC, there are lots of new MEMEs Token that created at the BSC. I don't know the reason, perhaps because of the growing popularity of BSC or because BSC has low transaction cost . Not sure about this, there are still many cheaper fees, such as tron, avax, solana.
Developer of this Memes token, want to follow DOGE but most of them are scammers
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
For those who do not know, Dogecoin (DOGE) saw more liquidations than Bitcoin (BTC) at one point on April 24. This shows there is a significantly high demand for trading the meme cryptocurrency even as Bitcoin and Ether (ETH) struggle to recover. https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-altcoin-era-dogecoin-liquidations-briefly-surpass-bitcoin

I think the era of altcoins is coming. It's too easy to make a cryptocurrency by ERC20 such as BNB, USDT, VeChain or Snapbots,... You can find thousands of coins so far. Listing it on Uniswap, and you'll be rich! Not really simple like that but even you can do it. This time won't last long. But a lot of new crypto millionaires will emerge during this period.

Pages:
Jump to: