Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin "pumped", will Garlicoin be next? - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 14, 2021, 11:17:55 PM
i never heard about garlicoin before, if garlicoin can do the same thing as dogecoin, it means we can buy them and keep them for a great investment, but for now, but for now, i don't think garlicoin can become the next dogecoin, except "musk effect" going on again.
but still, we never know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
February 14, 2021, 09:19:20 PM
It sounds like "Garlinghouse", a known scammer, so I expect it won't be successful because people are remind of fraud.

Meme coins are very unique and to make a professional one, devs really need a good meme.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2021, 08:23:52 PM
In all honestly, I have never used garlicoin in my tradings. I think, what sets doge apart from other meme or joke coin is that, doge developed into something more useful to crypto users like it is used by most for transfer purposes. Now, I don't think garlicoin can be used for transfer purposes as it is only listed in crex and freiexchange based on coingecko [ https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/garlicoin#markets ], so this coin can't qualify to be as transfer coin as it is not present in most top exchanges. Whereas, if you talk about doge market, they have long list and almost all exchanges have btc/doge trading pair. So I don't think grlc coin can evolve into something similar with doge. Doge just got its luck.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
February 14, 2021, 08:13:09 PM
Yeah, some crypto popular then other copy-cats that crypto.

The copy-cats will never beat the original, even now Elon tweeted DOGE but the coins was still joke coins, and don't ever take it seriously for this case. But guess what, no matter joke or did the project was worth or not to be invested when some populer guys or famous people tweeted or shiling about them everyone doesn't care anything.

Garlicoin next? we already have one joke coins so for what again we need another and did garlicoin got metion by Elon even I not answer that question you already know the answer.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 12, 2021, 01:50:41 PM
The Dogecoin "frenzy" continues thanks to Elon Musk's positive comments about it. What once started as a "joke", is now being taken seriously by people in the mainstream world. Those who got into Dogecoin before the GameStop craze, made a lot of money by now. DOGE now sits within the $0.07 - $0.08 price range on the market. If the hype persists, we could see higher gains in price for the "meme" coin.

All of this makes me wonder, will Garlicoin be next? After all, GRLC is a "joke" just like Dogecoin is today. Its creation was truly inspired by Dogecoin itself. Who knows if Garlicoin becomes worth $0.10 in the not-so-distant future? In this strange and bizarre world of crypto, anything could happen.

Thoughts? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: