Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin to Shiba Inu. - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 10
January 03, 2022, 08:46:55 AM
The question is why do you want to convert it to Shiba Inu?

I mean Dogecoin is doing great though, is the Shiba Inue hype still that big that you want to convert what you have to it?

In any case I think it's simply conversion, if there is no direct Dogecoin->Shiba then you can used others to Dogecoin->Other coins->Shiba.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Does Dogecoin have a blockchain? Who use it? I heard that the Shiba Inu wants to to launch Metaverse and maybe its price will increase, but how about Dogecoin?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 03, 2022, 08:41:09 AM
Hello,
Does it make sense to convert Dogecoin into Shiba Inu?

Thank you.
perhaps yes it make sense, as the matter of fact last year shib had a good performance compared to doge because obviously has a strong community as well. Although elon musk is really a doge lover but still not a big deal. Cheesy learn how TA it's a big help as well and make research for sure you can get more information which is good to hold this year.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 03, 2022, 08:18:02 AM
The question is why do you want to convert it to Shiba Inu?

I mean Dogecoin is doing great though, is the Shiba Inue hype still that big that you want to convert what you have to it?

In any case I think it's simply conversion, if there is no direct Dogecoin->Shiba then you can used others to Dogecoin->Other coins->Shiba.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
January 03, 2022, 08:06:33 AM
Hello,
Does it make sense to convert Dogecoin into Shiba Inu?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: