Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogeminer.cc seems to be a ponzi scam - page 2. (Read 473 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
June 02, 2018, 11:48:41 AM
-snip-
They'll pay out minor amounts until some actual money starts flowing in. Once we reach the point where the site is at a profit of >1BTC (estimated) then they'll probably cash out and run with the money.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Huuffttt after read this i stop to use that thing. That was SCAM bruhhh... am so curious i got 1DH/s how easily to gain that hash/s. After read this it i stop mining at dogeminer.cc cause it was SCAM thank you by the way broh. In youtube said it was real so they just want to gain a referral.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
May 15, 2018, 07:02:00 AM
There are actually a few that's still actively being promoted by people on youtube all the time, presumably either by people trying to gain referrals or just shills of the site. No way you were going to get these kind of returns.

These types of cloud mining sites don't mine anything, have no proof that they are mining, and only are using cloud mining as a cover story to their ponzi scheme.

Or more likely, they are just going to take your money and not even bother giving early investors some money. You should never trust random strangers over the internet with money without sufficient reputation, period. Let alone someone promising you such unrealistic returns.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
May 15, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
There are a lot of these common "level" mining games. See: bitcoin stacks (iirc that was the name), ore-miner, etc.

It's a common trope and most people who have been around will know instantly that these sites are ponzis. Really, only new users to Bitcoin would fall for them.

If you ever see a site with unrealistic returns (i.e. the crazy 1800% monthly profit quote on the site) then it's most likely a fraud.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
May 14, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
Today I read about dogeminer.cc and it is 100% a ponzi scam. High profits, MLM and no team so it's a clear scam site.
Be aware, don't invest money there, you'll be happy to stay away.

It is a scam! https://dogeminer.cc/

There are much more better opportunities to make money. (almost every opportunity is better as a ponzi scam Smiley)

Update: please don't invest, it doesen't matter if it "pays". This is exactly how ponzis work: pay first investors, these first investors tell about how great this site is and advertise for new participants, they join, invest own money and finally the site exit-scams (if enough money is collected by the owners).
Pages:
Jump to: